Team we're fewer but still good!

4 hours ago, xeyra said:

Javi is going to be in Nagoya on June 14th. Anyone in Japan wants a chance to have a M&G with him and Miki?

i laughed when I saw this on twitter. I mean, asking "would you like to skate ?" while Javi hold a soccer ball is really .... :smiley-sport002:

16 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Barca, Barca! Ahem sorry. Was I supposed to say anything else ... right! 

:ohno: Suddenly,I can't read....

lol,sorry,I've always liked Real Madrid more than Barca.I do hope that Juve will obliterate them in the Champions League final on Saturday tho(stopped following football a few years ago and I don't really know what are the chances for that to happen lol)

7 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Wait, does anyone even know for sure they broke up or is still just speculation based on Miki's not tweeting stuff? 

It was quite obvious unfortunately. Silence from both of them for a while, not even a good luck from Miki during GPF/Worlds and she posted stuff about others skaters. Nothing during the holidays either.

But it's lovely to see they're still on good terms whether they're back together or not. :agree2:

5 hours ago, wildstrawberry said:

La Liga is the name of the first division of Spain's Football(=Soccer) National Championship - there are 20 teams competing in La Liga during a football season. It's one of the strongest national championships in Europe/the world.You've maybe heard of super famous clubs like Real Madrid(Javier's faves) or Barcelona - they are the best from La Liga.

4 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

Barca, Barca! Ahem sorry. Was I supposed to say anything else ... right! La Liga is sponsoring that thing, hence the whole name there.

Thank you! So that's why he's holding a football ball... is that the right term? haha :rofl: