Team we're fewer but still good!

43 minutes ago, katonice said:

P/C CM :happy:

I like one quote by Gabriella in this CM. She says that she noticed that, the times they skated best, they both almost felt as if they were "above their bodies" -- it reminds me a bit of Yuzu, being "in the zone" for his best skates, too. That moment when instinct and inspiration take over in a kind of trance.

33 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

And in more injury news, Brooklee Han is WD from the Australian Nats, so I guess, no Oly shot for her alas.

:sad4: Wishing her a speedy recovery.  

I don't think she was in the Olys conversation anymore, though, Nationals or not. The Australian Fed has already decided their team; there were news about that a month or two ago. 

Guest turquoiseblue
13 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

And in more injury news, Brooklee Han is WD from the Australian Nats, so I guess, no Oly shot for her alas.

The Australian Olympic team was already announced on 9 November 2017:

• Kailani Craine
  • Brendan Kerry
  • Ekaterina Alexandrovskaya and Harley Windsor

On 09/11/2017 at 12:58 PM, turquoiseblue said:

33 minutes ago, kaerb said:

I'm so sad for the NK athletes. Do we know if it's just NK boycotting the Olympics in general? What a cruel thing to deny them ):

I only saw that they didn't file the papers before the deadline, so it's just ... ludicrous tbh. And yes, probably. 
Who knows, they might yet manage to do something as I am sure the IOC really wants them there but I'm not holding my breath. It's such a shame as they're a fantastic pair, and just guuuuuh. To train so hard, get that spot against all odds and then ... :13877886: