Team we're fewer but still good!

Update on Ivett Toth: after she WD from Rostelecom Cup because of her leg injury, she went back to Switzerland in October and started on ice practices about a month ago. She practices the triples and does lots of off ice training to get her muscles back. She wanted to compete at Warsaw Cup this coming weekend but then she decided not go...her first competition in the season will be the Santa Claus Cup in the beginning of December. I'm planning to go there, but the short program and free skate will be on workdays, hopefully the seniors will skate later in the evening when I'll have time to go the competition. :smile:

Confirmation from Misha himself that his beard/no beard was part of the costume! :rofl:

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/2017/11/19/262170332/fondue-delight-ge-offers-sacrifice-before-free-skate

"Different story, different look!" he explained. "My short program could be titled 'A Pain of the Heart.' Everyone can relate to it, as it deals with the most painful memories of your lives. But at the same time, they make us who we are, right? Everyone can also relate to my free program, 'The Memory of Youth.' That's the memory of the first person or toy or puppy you loved in your life. That memory remains through the years.