16 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I don't think judges judge Origin through Nijinsky comparisons, or else all warhorses would have to be judged based on legendary performances of that program. I also think Origin has a different feel than Nijinsky - which was why even Plush had issues at first, before he realized it was a tribute to him and not Nijinsky.

It is kinda subconscious thing, and judges need to judge, so they will subconsciously compare it to something that they already know as a point of reference. And I am sure that is how  PCS for warhorses program are judged, "is it better or worse compare to this or that legendary program? how much worse? how much better?". There will always be a benchmark.

And yes, for Origin, it needs to be a perfection to get full score. It needs to be clean, and maybe a 4A to reach that God-like effect Shae wanted. :coolio:

But eh, we must remember that both Otonal and Origin are initially programs that Yuzu wanted because he want to perform it, not because he thought he can definitely win with it. Of course, it is before he realized that more than anything else, he wants to be the absolute champion..

53 minutes ago, andchipzz said:

It is kinda subconscious thing, and judges need to judge, so they will subconsciously compare it to something that they already know as a point of reference. And I am sure that is how  PCS for warhorses program are judged, "is it better or worse compare to this or that legendary program? how much worse? how much better?". There will always be a benchmark.

And yes, for Origin, it needs to be a perfection to get full score. It needs to be clean, and maybe a 4A to reach that God-like effect Shae wanted. :coolio:

But eh, we must remember that both Otonal and Origin are initially programs that Yuzu wanted because he want to perform it, not because he thought he can definitely win with it. Of course, it is before he realized that more than anything else, he wants to be the absolute champion..

Didn't Alina's Carmen get high PCS? Does that mean judges thought it was better than other Carmens?

I'm not saying it doesn't factor in, it probably depends from judge to judge, but I think TES counts more. Which, of course, is not to say TES will count more for Yuzu as well 😒 He usually seems to be judges by different criteria, so I wouldn't be surprised if it'll be the case on this, too.

1 час назад, andchipzz сказал:

I'm not sure judges have that long memory, they judge a lot of comps or they can simply might not even liked Plush's program back then (he was not everybody's cup skater). So I think you just dig too deep, now it's more like TES+politics (which was always there).

Why do I feel Yuzu would keep both programs :war:. Cuz no media day and 'til this very moment there's no hint at all but the leaked Origin music?

I'm kinda convinced about Origin now so don't really hope for new FS. However I suppose the internet would EXPLODE if he revealed new SP at practice :14066882:

1 hour ago, monchan said:

Why do I feel Yuzu would keep both programs :war:. Cuz no media day and 'til this very moment there's no hint at all but the leaked Origin music?:14066882:

There's a leaked Origin music??? 

39 minutes ago, mokjakarma said:

There's a leaked Origin music??? 

There was a video of someone else training at TCC with a few seconds of Origin music in the background. So most people took it as confirmation that Yuzu is repeating Origin. 

Had an email yesterday from Eurosport to say they were showing the skating this season.  However today their Twitter says it’s still undecided 🤷🏼‍♀️  :sigh:

8 hours ago, andchipzz said:

Well, I agree that there can be some improvement done to Otonal, but it is already a World Record performance (unbroken). In a sense that for now, I hope he lets Otonal be, since it is a tribute program. It is already as good as it needs to be IMO. I dunno, it is up to him in the end, but strategically speaking, it is better to create a legendary signature performance that is purely his. Something that someone else can make a tribute of. 

What kind of foot twisting skating program will Rasputin be?  

I don't know and hopefully I'll never ever know LOL

1 hour ago, Sombreuil said:

Had an email yesterday from Eurosport to say they were showing the skating this season.  However today their Twitter says it’s still undecided 🤷🏼‍♀️  :sigh:

I emaied them too....fingers crossed|

Hace 1 hora, Yuzurella said:

tumblr_pxnsnugDLH1v8tmsuo1_540.jpg

tumblr_pxnsnugDLH1v8tmsuo2_540.jpg

Source

Yuzu's physique is just unreal... :knc_yuzu1:

Can't wait to see him move on the ice like a skating god again! :studsmatta:

WHY are you doing this to me??!!! I just had a glas of wine (more than enough to get me all tipsy! I don't really drink alcohol...) and now watching this pictures...God, his face shows so deep emotions...I could just cry now!!!! :13877886::13877886::13877886: 

9 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

tumblr_pxnsnugDLH1v8tmsuo1_540.jpg

tumblr_pxnsnugDLH1v8tmsuo2_540.jpg

Source

Yuzu's physique is just unreal... :knc_yuzu1:

Can't wait to see him move on the ice like a skating god again! :studsmatta:

Everyday I praise God for such a beautiful creation

10 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

his face shows so deep emotions...I could just cry now!!!! :13877886::13877886::13877886: 

You know, one (of the many many many) thing(s) I really love of his programs is that there are moments just like that,  when he closes his eyes and you see that yes, he is feeling the music so deeply, as if he were alone and doing all of that for himself and all the thousand of eyes on him and camera clicking like mad didn't matter at all.

To me it adds authenticity and that's a powerful, powerful pull

24 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

You know, one (of the many many many) thing(s) I really love of his programs is that there are moments just like that,  when he closes his eyes and you see that yes, he is feeling the music so deeply, as if he were alone and doing all of that for himself and all the thousand of eyes on him and camera clicking like mad didn't matter at all.

To me it adds authenticity and that's a powerful, powerful pull

Agreed - Whenever they have close ups on his face, I find his expressions are always very entrancing/intune with the music 

E.g. that one shot of Yuzuru's face during H&L https://youtu.be/BLnWD7i99-w?t=405