3 minutes ago, Sabrina said:

Why are so many Competitions on one single weekend? 

JGP in Russia 

ACI

Lombardia Trophy 

I just informed my family that I will not be seeing them this weekend (we live together :biggrin:)

4 hours ago, mokjakarma said:

Hi everyone! New fan here. I thought I'd just be lurking forever but the excitement of this upcoming season is too much for me to just keep quiet. I've been catching up on technicalities of skating in the past few weeks while also obsessing over Yuzu. 

Perfect time to join,right in the heat of the moment :wave:

43 minutes ago, Neenah said:

I just informed my family that I will not be seeing them this weekend (we live together :biggrin:)

LOL same here although i don't live with them them and my friends know not to call me:happy0007:

Yuzu and his jumps : I agree when he speaks he knows what he's talking about (He reserve the high trolling moments for practices right?) but yeah I'm not expecting a 4A anytime soon(it's called nessie for a reason)but I'm sure he's training it and probably not landing perfectly/constantly but it's there.

I think Ladylutz will be probably his 1st choice but I also have a feeling with the 4F,don't ask me why tho:rolleyes:

Maybe not at ACI ,too early maybe?

Then of course as @Henni147 said...there'll be fluffly kittens,of this we can be sure(and sparkles on costumes :graucho:)

3 hours ago, Sombreuil said:

If his health holds up.  That is always the proviso.  2014/5, 2015/6, 2017/8, and 2018/9 were all bedevilled with illness and injury.  A YH with titanium ankles, perfect respiratory system, and no collision accidents or urachal surgery issues would probably have already done the lot.

But where would be the fun in that?!? Who would want to follow, stan and obsess over an athlete who's perfectly healthy, has superpowers and always manages to achieve every single goal easily and breezily? Who would want to watch an anime in which the protagonist is a perfect superdude who only has to snap his fingers to defeat his nemesis?

What would we do without the pain, despair, anxiety, worrying, nail-biting and suffering? We'd be bored to death! :darklordyuzu:

But seriously, I believe that we all have to get to a certain point in our development and growth as humans in order to achieve our goals and reach the next step of our evolution. Yuzu wouldn't be the person he is without all the pain, suffering and heartache he's gone through.

In fact, I believe that if he wouldn't have had all these challenges on his way, he might've already retired or gotten bored of this sport. I also believe that he wouldn't have achieved all his accomplishments without his setbacks. Every challenge he's had to face only made him grow, made him stronger and made him overcome his own limits.

As Yuzu said, "Effort is never in vain." I'd like to believe that suffering is also never in vain.

Diamonds are created over a long period of time under immense heat and pressure. And Yuzu is the most brilliant diamond of all. :SunFace:

29 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

But where would be the fun in that?!? Who would want to follow, stan and obsess over an athlete who's perfectly healthy, has superpowers and always manages to achieve every single goal easily and breezily? Who would want to watch an anime in which the protagonist is a perfect superdude who only has to snap his fingers to defeat his nemesis?

Anyone who survived the 2017 -2018 and 2018-2019 seasons, that's who. Drama is over-rated. I don't think my heart could take another year like that. 

25 минут назад, rockstaryuzu сказал:

Anyone who survived the 2017 -2018 and 2018-2019 seasons, that's who. Drama is over-rated. I don't think my heart could take another year like that. 

And if we add 2014-2015 and second part of 2015-2016... well, a calmer (haha) season can be good (for a change)

5 hours ago, Sombreuil said:

If his health holds up.  That is always the proviso.  2014/5, 2015/6, 2017/8, and 2018/9 were all bedevilled with illness and injury.  A YH with titanium ankles, perfect respiratory system, and no collision accidents or urachal surgery issues would probably have already done the lot.

God is fair. That Yuzu would dominate the sport for decades and none shall ever appear from under his shadow.

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

1 hour ago, Lunna said:

And if we add 2014-2015 and second part of 2015-2016... well, a calmer (haha) season can be good (for a change)

I have a feeling we're in for a great, healthy and exciting season. Yuzu deserves it. And we deserve it too. It's long overdue! :agree2:

I think I already said it somewhere but I don't mind repeating myself:

I speak into existence a season like the first half of the 2015/2016 season and the second half of the 2016/2017 season!

And so it shall be! :smiley-rpg012:

But most of all, I'm just so happy and grateful that Yuzu's still competing and that I get to watch and support him for yet another season of the most wonderful figure skating imaginable! :dancingpooh:

found this one a few minutes ago on twitter and I guess that there’ll be something like rabbit pretty soon ! 

59 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Yuzu choosing his pillowcase with English subs! :tumblr_m9gcraReGL1qzckow:

I just realized - one side is fluffy! I'd expect nothing less of him. 

5 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

:rofl:

:muahaha: 

The OP is about as dramatic as can be for our drama-loving boy. Just saying....

On that topic, we really need a pic of someone with a white wig eating the Yuzu-shaped cookies at ACI, come on... :10814716:

26 minutes ago, Veveco said:

:muahaha: 

The OP is about as dramatic as can be for our drama-loving boy. Just saying....

On that topic, we really need a pic of someone with a white wig eating the Yuzu-shaped cookies at ACI, come on... :10814716:

I wish I were that skilled and had that deft artistic touch because I think it is time for stress baking!

I need to join a gym again. :facepalm: 

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

If only... I would be in heaven if he did :knc_yuzu2:

2 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

I'd laugh, but you know he's going to do it one day. If not in competition, then at FaOI.