2 hours ago, Geo1 said:

I just placed my pre-order for the "Time of Evolution" Blu-ray disc set with Amazon Japan. The price for orders from outside of Japan is ¥10,000, but the total price after shipping and import fees to Canada is ¥12,500, which is over $157 Canadian. The estimated delivery date is September 28 – October 1. (Perfect for filling the void between ACI and SCI.)

It's funny how we Yuzu fans are so eager to part with our money to buy Blu-ray discs containing programs that we have already seen many times on YouTube and/or Dailymotion and probably downloaded!

But it is Blu ray quality although the price is definitely at the highest end of pricing.. They know we will buy🙄

I think Prince is the perfect pairing for Yuzu.

If Prince had ever had an opportunity to learn more about Yuzu, I am sure he would have approved of this special young man.

Both are iconic, charismatic, virtuosos, pioneers in their field, perfectionists, philanthropists, adored by millions etc

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Poor innocent LGC-chan...not his fault Prince was always so squirrelly over music rights...

I'm surprised Hisashi agreed to let H&L be used for the DVD though. He's so famous for saying no to things like that.

Isn't it more that he's super-struct about his music being cut? I guess if he passed the way Yuzu did it in 2017, he is still okay with it.

It is pricey (they know that his fans both at home and abroad will cough up) but then the one and only Japanese movie I ever got on DVD was and still is the priciest single disc one I ever got, so maybe it's just like that.... both are worth it :tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw:

8 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Poor innocent LGC-chan...not his fault Prince was always so squirrelly over music rights...

I'm surprised Hisashi agreed to let H&L be used for the DVD though. He's so famous for saying no to things like that.

Even Joe Hisaishi cannot say no to Yuzu. Who could resist him? :pouty:

11 minutes ago, Veveco said:

They're not even trying to be subtle, are they? :10814716:

I am glad Yuna got votes too, but if anyone thinks the Olympic Channel didn't know full well what the result would be....

If Yuzu does get a role in the start of the Tkyo games next year, they are REALLY going to milk it :SunFace:

3 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

This has already been posted in the ACI thread but I'll post it here as well, the official entry list for Autumn Classic is out and Yuzu is ofc on the list <3 

http://www.isuresults.com/events/fsevent03111900.htm

XtH7FUE.png

Yay! French Kevin, Donovan, Jun, Camden, Conrad and oh Harry the pumpkin king will be there too!

7 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

This has already been posted in the ACI thread but I'll post it here as well, the official entry list for Autumn Classic is out and Yuzu is ofc on the list <3 

http://www.isuresults.com/events/fsevent03111900.htm

XtH7FUE.png

Watching this is going to be SO MUCH FUN!!!!:party2::PurpleBanana::loveshower:

25 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

It's nice that he understands the LGC love we all have, and his respect for Yuzu is clear :201111231756430f6:

Personally I think if Yuzu's team were to approach Prince' management, they could probably find common ground, but it's more complicated when it comes to publishing dvds. Plus the DVD isn't really produced by Yuzu and his team, so it wasn't them who had to do the negotiating. Given that the DVD/Blu-ray are expensive enough already, it was probably just the better and easier solution to leave LGC out. (But here's to hoping we might see it again some day, even so!)