1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

Pony Canyon, the publisher of Yuzu’s DVD/Blu-Ray, will release a video on YouTube at 00:00 on the 11th of August. Perhaps a second collection of his program from Sochi to PC?

That would be awesome! The first DVD was more than just a collection of his programs, too, there were interesting interview bits and behind the scenes footage! Including those family videos of baby Yuzu's early competitions!

Max Ambesi talks about Yuzu from ca min. 23 to 35 here (ETA: and it seems he talks about him in several other parts of the video too):

Can someone who speaks Italian tell us what he says about Yuzu?

27 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Max Ambesi talks about Yuzu from ca min. 23 to 35 here.

Do we really need a translation? We kinda know what Max would be saying about Yuzu.:laughing:

1 hour ago, sallycinnamon said:

Max Ambesi talks about Yuzu from ca min. 23 to 35 here:

hopefully Elena can translate it soon if she is aware 

42 minutes ago, Moria Polonius said:

Do we really need a translation? We kinda know what Max would be saying about Yuzu.:laughing:

haha i still cant get over the fact that he said he cried watching helsinki worlds. and i hate that some people think Max is unprofessional just bc he speaks highly of yuzu..

13 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

*sigh* How many days to ACI now?

@Hydroblade What do you say about a countdown? :peek:

I'll see what i can do :D

Preview of 24Hour TV with English subs by BlueFlame for Yuzu. :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffBcXo1qid2nw:

Yuzu is an angel on earth! He is really someone who makes this world a better place. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I look forward to the performance of Haru Yo Koi! :loveshower:

3 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

so cute! :tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

Bless those kiddies at TCC who give us new pics of Yuzu! And remind us that he's healthy and happy. :loveshower:

Somehow I have a feeling that the real mission of these kids going to TCC is meeting their hero and getting a pic with him. Getting skating lessons is a nice side-effect... :pouty:

3 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Bless those kiddies at TCC who give us new pics of Yuzu! And remind us that he's healthy and happy. :loveshower:

Somehow I have a feeling that the real mission of these kids going to TCC is meeting their hero and getting a pic with him. Getting skating lessons is a nice side-effect... :pouty:

Yeah... TCC is a place full of fanyus lol. They love him, look up to him! Awesome! 

34 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

so cute! :tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

So that’s why he skipped the first day of WC practice. There was a cute kid he had to take a photo with!

21 minutes ago, Veveco said:

Was this posted yet? 

Yes, it was posted by @Yuzurella

I can't wait to see Yuzu perfoming Haru Yo Koi, the brass band, Shinya Kyozuka and Yuming as well. :) 

8 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Yes, it was posted by @Yuzurella

I can't wait to see Yuzu perfoming Haru Yo Koi, the brass band, Shinya Kyozuka and Yuming as well. :) 

Oops, sorry :13877886: