Jump to content

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, faeline said:

Becoming an international celebrity via FS is a rarity and a feat... but sometimes I feel sad because he, being extremely responsible, confines himself to the expected life of a celebrity. The other side of this is that of course this helps him in removing all other distractions and focus on figure skating.

 

Don't mind me I’m just thinking while I'm typing - the expected behavior for Asian celebrities is harsh and looking back at those “apology press conferences” of those from girl groups/boy bands just because they literally went on a date... I sincerely hope that he doesn’t have to live like that or think that he has to live like that due to his fame. Or that he has to live the perfect life because he’s now an exemplary citizen of Japan. 

 

I worry about him too much. I just want him to be happy, you know?

The reality is his life will never be the same again. It's very sad because the celebrities (though he's not one but he's treated as such) in Asia are subjected to crazy standards. Imagine having to be upright your whole life. No room for mistakes or else, everyone will crucify you for being a little less perfect. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MeowZu said:

The reality is his life will never be the same again. It's very sad because the celebrities (though he's not one but he's treated as such) in Asia are subjected to crazy standards. Imagine having to be upright your whole life. No room for mistakes or else, everyone will crucify you for being a little less perfect. 

I read in some interview or other that he said he is not an idol and everyone will forget about him once he retires anyway.... but I am not so sure! Maybe that's what he hopes for, bless him....

(but then..... how is he going to get used to NOT being the centre of attention, after all these years of striving to be such??......oh I suppose I also worry about him too much @faeline!!!!) 

Whatever, I'm sure he'll face the challenge, and try his very best.

 :tumblr_m9gcv6So5s1qzckow:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MeowZu said:

The reality is his life will never be the same again. It's very sad because the celebrities (though he's not one but he's treated as such) in Asia are subjected to crazy standards. Imagine having to be upright your whole life. No room for mistakes or else, everyone will crucify you for being a little less perfect. 

actually it varies from country to country as well. what you guys are referring to happens more to east asian celebrities especially if they are seen as idol celebrities. some other asian countries i know their entertainment is a lot more laxed and some actually became popular through having a lot of scandals and self created dramas. something we do see a lot in hollywood

 

Alot of times these idol images are honestly for the cameras and not very genuine, imo. to me, Yuzu is admirable for being who he is and more than that his personality is loveable. I like to see him as a hero more than anything because not all heroes wear cape

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Pammi said:

I read in some interview or other that he said he is not an idol and everyone will forget about him once he retires anyway.... but I am not so sure! Maybe that's what he hopes for, bless him....

(but then..... how is he going to get used to NOT being the centre of attention, after all these years of striving to be such??......oh I suppose I also worry about him too much @faeline!!!!) 

Whatever, I'm sure he'll face the challenge, and try his very best.

 :tumblr_m9gcv6So5s1qzckow:

 

 

Iirc Iron Klaus mistranslated that. The words weren’t even close. :14066882:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, makebelieveup said:

actually it varies from country to country as well. what you guys are referring to happens more to east asian celebrities especially if they are seen as idol celebrities. some other asian countries i know their entertainment is a lot more laxed and some actually became popular through having a lot of scandals and self created dramas. something we do see a lot in hollywood

 

Alot of times these idol images are honestly for the cameras and not very genuine, imo. to me, Yuzu is admirable for being who he is and more than that his personality is loveable. I like to see him as a hero more than anything because not all heroes wear cape

 

Some wear knives on their feet and fly across the frozen world. :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2小时前, SparkleSalad说:

WOW! I just watched this movie in the morning. Ao Bing is strikingly handsome!!!. just got to know the character was designed referring to Yuzu:ohmygod:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trailer with subtitles.

 

 

Don’t get much of a look at Ao Bing here but the demon doesn’t seem to be too far off from a kuyashii Yuzu. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pony Canyon, the publisher of Yuzu’s DVD/Blu-Ray, will release a video on YouTube at 00:00 on the 11th of August. Perhaps a second collection of his program from Sochi to PC?

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Pony Canyon, the publisher of Yuzu’s DVD/Blu-Ray, will release a video on YouTube at 00:00 on the 11th of August. Perhaps a second collection of his program from Sochi to PC?

 

 

 

 

Yes, it's possible that they'll release a second DVD/Blue-Ray! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

Trailer with subtitles.

 

 

Don’t get much of a look at Ao Bing here but the demon doesn’t seem to be too far off from a kuyashii Yuzu. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

 

 

Surely some glimpses of Murderface Yuzu! Movie looks incredible, too.

:hachimaki:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...