hace 23 minutos , sallycinnamon said:

From Akina Miyazaki's IG story. It's probably new because she is currently at TCC.

YUZU!!!!:loveshower: thanks to the universe for all kiddies at TCC!!!! posting pictures with him...:tumblr_inline_mm2wnxgTbV1qz4rgp:

Another Yuzu sighting? :tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow: Can we send sweets to the TCC kids? What would we do without them? :201111231756430f6:

13 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Apparently a company in China is trying to register the name 羽生結弦 :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: Chinese fans are trying to stop them and ANA have said they’re aware of the situation and will be looking out for Yuzu, too. 

According to this new article, five out of seven applications have already been rejected in the past years, hopefully they'll reject the others as well and ANA and Yuzu's team will be able solve this problem and stop them from further applications.

ETA:

10 hours ago, IULIANA said:

It seems to be a recent article on cancelling the Media Day and other developments, but I only got Google translate as a tool, I am totally ignorant as far as Japanese language.

It seems the article is about author's speculations why there won't be media day this year, nothing new/official.

3 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

From Akina Miyazaki's IG story. It's probably new because she is currently at TCC.

Yuzu’s power: giving us proof of life just when we’re starting to think he is a figment of our imagination.

Thank God he can’t resist small kids :68468287:

5 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

ssjmDGl.png

Yep! That's our girl boy!!

Incidentally, has anyone tried that How-Old.net program on Pooh?  It would be interesting (if it actually worked) to see the result.

27 minutes ago, micaelis said:

Incidentally, has anyone tried that How-Old.net program on Pooh?  It would be interesting (if it actually worked) to see the result.

It doesn't work on Pooh...

3ZYqLgH.png

7 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

According to this new article, five out of seven applications have already been rejected in the past years, hopefully they'll reject the others as well and ANA and Yuzu's team will be able solve this problem and stop them from further applications.

Again, Yuzuru must occasionally just stop and think, "how is this my life????"

1 hour ago, sallycinnamon said:

It doesn't work on Pooh...

3ZYqLgH.png

Pooh-San is ageless and eternal.

:softYuzu:

3 hours ago, TallyT said:

Again, Yuzuru must occasionally just stop and think, "how is this my life????"

He's probably not the only celebrity this happens to, either. 

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

He's probably not the only celebrity this happens to, either. 

Becoming an international celebrity via FS is a rarity and a feat... but sometimes I feel sad because he, being extremely responsible, confines himself to the expected life of a celebrity. The other side of this is that of course this helps him in removing all other distractions and focus on figure skating.

Don't mind me I’m just thinking while I'm typing - the expected behavior for Asian celebrities is harsh and looking back at those “apology press conferences” of those from girl groups/boy bands just because they literally went on a date... I sincerely hope that he doesn’t have to live like that or think that he has to live like that due to his fame. Or that he has to live the perfect life because he’s now an exemplary citizen of Japan. 

I worry about him too much. I just want him to be happy, you know?

35 minutes ago, faeline said:

Becoming an international celebrity via FS is a rarity and a feat... but sometimes I feel sad because he, being extremely responsible, confines himself to the expected life of a celebrity. The other side of this is that of course this helps him in removing all other distractions and focus on figure skating.

Don't mind me I’m just thinking while I'm typing - the expected behavior for Asian celebrities is harsh and looking back at those “apology press conferences” of those from girl groups/boy bands just because they literally went on a date... I sincerely hope that he doesn’t have to live like that or think that he has to live like that due to his fame. Or that he has to live the perfect life because he’s now an exemplary citizen of Japan. 

I worry about him too much. I just want him to be happy, you know?

With unscrupulous people trying to trademark his literal name ( not once but seven times!!), I personally think conforming to expected idol behavior may not be one of his bigger concerns. But yes, I would be quite upset for him if something like that happened.

1 minute ago, ralucutzagy said:

New Bathclin add? 

I'm not sure if it's the same one, but there was an ojiichan obaachan bathclin add last year or so as well. But it didn't receive many reactions then, I think... or at least I didn't see it mentioned much at that time.