Jump to content

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Even teenier!

 

 

 

....HOW?

it's really teeny-tiny.... teeny-tiny Zuzu with his glove-throw face on :68468287: I love the detail:10636614:

 

edited 'cause it's never a good idea to post before checking for typo and once I see one I can't stand to see the typo mocking me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, kiches said:

Hi everyone, I’ll be in Japan at the beginning of August and planning to visit Kyoto, Tokyo, and Sendai while I’m there (luckily dates worked out for Tanabata) but are there any current Yuzu photo or item exhibits in Japan during this time I should try and check out? I’ve visited Ice Rink Sendai before and will go and see the new monument, but I wonder if there are any recommended Yuzu-related sites I should visit. 

 

In Tokyo, you can see the bags Yuzu used during the 2011-2012 season in World Bags and Luggage Museum
https://www.acejpn.com/about/csr/museum.html

 

In Yokohama, you can see a photo of Yuzu taken in PyeongChang in a news photo exhibition held in Japan Newspaper Museum
Info about the exhibition (Japanese)
https://newspark.jp/exhibition/ex000152.html
Info about JNM (English)
http://www.yokohamajapan.com/things-to-do/detail.php?id=47

 

In Kyoto, you can see emas dedicated by Yuzu at Seimei Shrine
https://www.japanhoppers.com/en/kansai/kyoto/kanko/2365/

 

In Sendai, You'll be greeted by him in the tour information counter of Sendai station.

You can see some emas in Sendai as well.

 

Akiu Shrine
http://www.akiu.org/english.html
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g298249-d14917261-Reviews-Akiu_Shrine-Sendai_Miyagi_Prefecture_Tohoku.html

 

Osaki Hachimangu Shrine
https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e5155.html

 

And you'll find his autograph in a shop near the admission ticket counter of Zuihoden.
https://sendai-travel.jp/places/zuihoden/
https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e5153.html


Maybe we should have a Yuzu-related tour guide thread to look for and share info?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

....HOW?

it's really teeny-tiny.... teeny-tiny Zuzu with his glow-throw face on :68468287: I love the detail:10636614:

 

And the crazy, out-of-control hair is also spot on! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

 

It's amazing what Yuzu fans come up with and how talented and creative they are! :clapping-smiley:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 час назад, sweetwater сказал:

Maybe we should have a Yuzu-related tour guide thread to look for and share info?

And here I thought I visited all Yuzu-related places in Sendai this spring :facepalm: I think a separate thread for all the info can be really helpful. You must also add there two restaurants with Yuzu autographs and Phiten shop in the sports center near one of those.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sweetwater said:

 

In Tokyo, you can see the bags Yuzu used during the 2011-2012 season in World Bags and Luggage Museum
https://www.acejpn.com/about/csr/museum.html

 

In Yokohama, you can see a photo of Yuzu taken in PyeongChang in a news photo exhibition held in Japan Newspaper Museum
Info about the exhibition (Japanese)
https://newspark.jp/exhibition/ex000152.html
Info about JNM (English)
http://www.yokohamajapan.com/things-to-do/detail.php?id=47

 

In Kyoto, you can see emas dedicated by Yuzu at Seimei Shrine
https://www.japanhoppers.com/en/kansai/kyoto/kanko/2365/

 

In Sendai, You'll be greeted by him in the tour information counter of Sendai station.

You can see some emas in Sendai as well.

 

Akiu Shrine
http://www.akiu.org/english.html
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g298249-d14917261-Reviews-Akiu_Shrine-Sendai_Miyagi_Prefecture_Tohoku.html

 

Osaki Hachimangu Shrine
https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e5155.html

 

And you'll find his autograph in a shop near the admission ticket counter of Zuihoden.
https://sendai-travel.jp/places/zuihoden/
https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e5153.html


Maybe we should have a Yuzu-related tour guide thread to look for and share info?

 

We already have a thread here :) 

I'l quote your post in that thread, too so that if anyone needs info it'll be easier to find it there (otherwise it gets buried in here General Chat quickly!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sweetwater said:

 

In Tokyo, you can see the bags Yuzu used during the 2011-2012 season in World Bags and Luggage Museum
https://www.acejpn.com/about/csr/museum.html

 

In Yokohama, you can see a photo of Yuzu taken in PyeongChang in a news photo exhibition held in Japan Newspaper Museum
Info about the exhibition (Japanese)
https://newspark.jp/exhibition/ex000152.html
Info about JNM (English)
http://www.yokohamajapan.com/things-to-do/detail.php?id=47

 

In Kyoto, you can see emas dedicated by Yuzu at Seimei Shrine
https://www.japanhoppers.com/en/kansai/kyoto/kanko/2365/

 

In Sendai, You'll be greeted by him in the tour information counter of Sendai station.

You can see some emas in Sendai as well.

 

Akiu Shrine
http://www.akiu.org/english.html
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g298249-d14917261-Reviews-Akiu_Shrine-Sendai_Miyagi_Prefecture_Tohoku.html

 

Osaki Hachimangu Shrine
https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e5155.html

 

And you'll find his autograph in a shop near the admission ticket counter of Zuihoden.
https://sendai-travel.jp/places/zuihoden/
https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e5153.html


Maybe we should have a Yuzu-related tour guide thread to look for and share info?

those suitcases are really cool....also if i wanted to visit Japan before,after this post I need to do it like yesterday!

What a special unique place is:tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@sallycinnamon Thanks! I should have looked through this subforum first... (I only checked threads in Space Junk :redface:)
@Lunna I am not sure which restaurants you referring to. If you remember the name of them or the type of food they serve please let me know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

@sallycinnamon Thanks! I should have looked through this subforum first... (I only checked threads in Space Junk :redface:)

 

No problem :) We have so many threads (859 to be precise), sometimes it's not easy to find something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Lol, a tiny Pooh at TCC! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

 

Love his commentary - literal translation 'why in such a  time, Pooh-chan?!' 

 

aka, what the heck are you doing there, Pooh?  LOL. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ZuCritter said:

1. At Worlds, the look on Yuzu's face when he locked eyes with Brian just before his SP did not convey his usual confidence. There was almost a desperation about it, which I had seen very clearly in the look he gave Brian before the FS but missed until this video in the footage of the SP. He said in the press conference after the short that he needed to find a more confident attitude, so I know I'm not imagining things. Still, it tears at my heart to see it in his eyes. 

 

I remember seeing that when I was watching it live and thinking that he didn't look his usual self...then later on in interviews he mentioned that even though he'd had a longer time between his injury at Rostelecom and Worlds '19 than he'd had between NHK 17 and the Olympics, he had not been able to work as hard and get back up to fitness, so he was very nervous going into Worlds this time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Lol, a tiny Pooh at TCC! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

 

The commentary 'what is a Pooh doing in a place like this' reminds me of kids leaving their toys around ...And we know who is the likely kid here XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anki said:

The commentary 'what is a Pooh doing in a place like this' reminds me of kids leaving their toys around ...And we know who is the likely kid here XD

At TCC, it could be any one of them - they all seem like a bunch of kids having fun. Even Brian. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 часа назад, sweetwater сказал:

@sallycinnamon Thanks! I should have looked through this subforum first... (I only checked threads in Space Junk :redface:)
@Lunna I am not sure which restaurants you referring to. If you remember the name of them or the type of food they serve please let me know!

Rikyu, Gyotei Hamaya and The Super Sports XEBIO (it's a sports shop has Yuzu autograph at the counter) near it.

I found info here https://yuzusorbet.tumblr.com/post/176016378127/my-sendai-holiday-april-2018-part-2-ice-rink

Also must visit Nanakitada Park and take a photo with a cat on the bench like Yuzu did))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...