25 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Not even Khaleesi could compete with THIS list of names and titles  :LOL:

Hide contents

Yuzu Wingborn of House Hanyu, Emperor of Figure Skating, Protector of competitive Skating, Spirit of the Olympics, Pride of Japan, Survivor of Tohoku, Son of TCC, Breaker of Records, Blogger of Beauty, Smasher of Gloves, Mother of Pooh and Father of Nessie. The Man, the Myth, the Legend.

Need to add in our beloved Lord Murderface... :hachimaki:

Hide contents

Yuzu Wingborn of House Hanyu, Emperor of Figure Skating, Protector of competitive Skating, Spirit of the Olympics, Pride of Japan, Survivor of Tohoku, Son of TCC, Breaker of Records, Blogger of Beauty, Smasher of Gloves, Mother of Pooh and Father of Nessie. The Man, the Myth, the Legend.

I think "Featherborn" sounds better. :gla:

I've made yet another - third? fourth? - edit of Origin.  @holina  asked for an edit with "that hand movement" so I used fancam footage. I also used it to make the hydroblade more pronounced and the exit from the second spin more dynamic, but the footage is a bit jerky so I'm not sure whether I shouldn't change it back. More Rostelecom footage than in the previous version.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-4P-Znv0fMJlNhkb1Do3u6T_950PWeQO/view?usp=drivesdk

2 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Not even Khaleesi could compete with THIS list of names and titles  :LOL:

Reveal hidden contents

Not to mention:

Meme Face

Space Kitty

Karaoke Demon

Lord High Priest of Kuyashii

:hihi:

On 7/8/2019 at 9:25 AM, Paskud said:

GUYS! GUYS! Leaked footage of Nessie!!

There’s more :68271262:

You know, I was jokingly thinking maybe Yuzu did have something to do with Lapras becoming Sendai's pokemon, but by now there are so many coincidences that I really have to wonder if Sendai does anything that isn't Yuzu related lol

During FaOI in Sendai there was a kitty exhibition :kitty:

Also during FaOI in Sendai there was a rose festival. Yuzu & co wore rose patterned tops for the FaOI OP.

Then Lapras as the best Nessie lookalike

Now I just saw Sendai is having a Yowamushi Pedal Exhibition. And we know who's a fan of that!

(Also, an American Festival was announced around the same time we saw Jason and others celebrating 4th of July and the US team winning the Women's Football championship at TCC)

Coincidence? Or all according to a certain overlord's plans? :ummm:

(still just kidding, though :P)

6 minutes ago, Veveco said:

There’s more :68271262:

Lapras bowing might be the cutest thing I've seen today. 

5 hours ago, Moria Polonius said:

Reveal hidden contents

I think "Featherborn" sounds better. :gla:

I've made yet another - third? fourth? - edit of Origin.  @holina  asked for an edit with "that hand movement" so I used fancam footage. I also used it to make the hydroblade more pronounced and the exit from the second spin more dynamic, but the footage is a bit jerky so I'm not sure whether I shouldn't change it back. More Rostelecom footage than in the previous version.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-4P-Znv0fMJlNhkb1Do3u6T_950PWeQO/view?usp=drivesdk

The fancam clips fit right in! I honestly wouldn't have spotted them if you hadn't given the timestamps for them right at the start of the video. 

26 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

New Bathclin cm! :8232307:

....they put him in his Under Armor. :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid::ohmygod::dancingpooh:

8 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

New Bathclin cm! :8232307:

Because Zuzu's skin is delicate like a baby.:10636614:

I see, the overlord is keeping us well watered (or soaped?)

:knc_brian1:

one look at the upcoming events and what I see....is a chasm:tumblr_inline_n2pjd2atId1qdlkyg:

I suppose it's the right time to do some catching up or just...you know...spend some more energy on other things LOL