2 hours ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

Nah, the only appropriate title for Yuzu would be the ice emperor. Yes, I said it, The Ice Emperor.

This way other skaters may have those "quad king" titles and whatnot but remember who is above all those kings and dukes and dames? EMPEROR. And not just on jumps, but every aspect imaginable of figure skating. Hence Ice Emperor, not just jumps or anything...

I second this:biggrin:

Emperor is the only title that fits him:bow::bow::bow: 

he also has the superior poise and grace befitting the title:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: when he isn't being an hopeless adorable dork or has his murderface "your soul is MINE" on:embSwan:

this talk about titles reminds me that when I was a kid and with other girls we sometimes pretended we were aristocracy and took fancy fake names and titles and there were countesses and duchesses and pincesses and I always went for Empress LOL so no one could be above me LMAO honestly surprising that so many girls preferred something tamer like princess...I mean...go big or go home, right? :peek:

28 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Media day

1st cut: Morning like always. Zuzu goes to TCC with his kitty smile.
2nd cut: Zuzu ties his skates. Jokes with cameramen. Totally not scheming anything.

3rd cut: BUM 4A:volcano:

And then he bombs his other jumps.:13877886:

:tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:  I look forward to radiant kitty smile under the August sun (tho to see him all dressed up with long sleeves while I'm roasting under that August sun is...painful:tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:)

re: Nessie...are we sure that, if he even lands it during media day, jpn media will tell us? they didn't tell us about 4lz at all and were all serious with the troll layout, and only released the footage of landed Lz for COR, and then full footage with the rippon 3T even later... I wouldn't put it past them (and Yuzu) to keep things under wraps till Zu actually brings it to competition:tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

well, let's hope health will assist him and he'll be able to bring everything he wants to competition, even if it means utter chaos and hair loss:snonegai:

32 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Media day

1st cut: Morning like always. Zuzu goes to TCC with his kitty smile.
2nd cut: Zuzu ties his skates. Jokes with cameramen. Totally not scheming anything.

3rd cut: BUM 4A:volcano:

And then he bombs his other jumps.:13877886:

Or he pulls another Oly troll practice at Media Day:

Heli 1Lz

Double 3-turn 1F

Graceful 1Lo

Heli 1S

1T+1A+high kick

Delayed 0A aka Waltz jump

4A

Bow.

EDIT: Thumbnail of the spin collection is ready :coolio:

Spoiler

YAg7NiK.png

6 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

EDIT: Thumbnail of the spin collection is ready :coolio:

Reveal hidden contents

YAg7NiK.png

So majestic and regal:8232307:

Ice Emperor sounds nice, but how about Lord of the Rinks?

3 hours ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

Nah, the only appropriate title for Yuzu would be the ice emperor. Yes, I said it, The Ice Emperor.

This way other skaters may have those "quad king" titles and whatnot but remember who is above all those kings and dukes and dames? EMPEROR. And not just on jumps, but every aspect imaginable of figure skating. Hence Ice Emperor, not just jumps or anything...

:peekapooh:

6 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

:peekapooh:

I have no idea who these guys are or why are they dressed like tennis player but I love them...it's perfect for our lord:happy0007:

I'm sorry, I thought Yuzu already was acknowledged as the Skating God, why change it??

9 hours ago, shanshani said:

Not sure if lurking your own fan forum is really cute or really lame :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:psst, Yuzu, if you are lurking: just because we love you doesn't mean we won't make fun of you muahahaha

Out of curiosity, do you have any examples of Yuzu appearing to address discussions in this forum?

The most recent was when he talked about the muscles that gave his waist it's, well, Waist-ness in that interview just after FaOI. It could have been completely coincidence but it sounded like he had been lurking our discussions of The Waist and specifically the ones where we were wondering what he does in the gym to get such a good one. 

3 hours ago, micaelis said:

:LOL:

4 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

The most recent was when he talked about the muscles that gave his waist it's, well, Waist-ness in that interview just after FaOI. It could have been completely coincidence but it sounded like he had been lurking our discussions of The Waist and specifically the ones where we were wondering what he does in the gym to get such a good one. 

it makes you wonder for sure  but then when you have such a distinct physical trait maybe many people in life makes you notice it.

2 minutes ago, mercedes said:

it makes you wonder for sure  but then when you have such a distinct physical trait maybe many people in life makes you notice it.

Also, we're surely not the only Yuzu forum that idolizes The Waist. So he could be lurking, just not here.

6 hours ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

3 hours ago, micaelis said:

1 hour ago, Moria Polonius said:

I'm sorry, I thought Yuzu already was acknowledged as the Skating God, why change it??

Like how we go through life collecting Yuzu clips, Yuzu can collect titles and have enough to challenge royals (real life and fictional)!

4 hours ago, micaelis said:

2 hours ago, Moria Polonius said:

1 hour ago, faeline said:

Like how we go through life collecting Yuzu clips, Yuzu can collect titles and have enough to challenge royals (real life and fictional)!

Well, I've heard about a certain white-haired queen, that collected titles quite well.... so why not? :darklordyuzu:

And it could make a cute list for a future fan project probably... :68468287:

1 hour ago, 4Nessie said:

Well, I've heard about a certain white-haired queen, that collected titles quite well...

Yuzuru Hanyu, Father of 4As

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Yuzuru Hanyu, Father of 4As

Not even Khaleesi could compete with THIS list of names and titles  :LOL:

Spoiler

Yuzu Wingborn of House Hanyu, Emperor of Figure Skating, Protector of competitive Skating, Spirit of the Olympics, Pride of Japan, Survivor of Tohoku, Son of TCC, Breaker of Records, Blogger of Beauty, Smasher of Gloves, Mother of Pooh and Father of Nessie. The Man, the Myth, the Legend.