55 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

:embSwan:

I will need to work on my flexibility to protect the overlord. 

Maybe I should start Yoga but...

I can't....

No!!!

Such a sweetheart, he really worries for his fans (even if - and at the same time - he drives us crazy....) :10636614:

14 hours ago, micaelis said:

What I'd like to see is a revamping of RJ1 to incorporate changes that have arisen since its days (do I hear 'quads, quads, quads'?)

14 hours ago, micaelis said:

RJ1 was the best program she choreographed for him and it would not be unfitting that he retool that program (minus 30 seconds) for this coming season. 

I do not believe he will be able to bring R&J1 to life anymore, not with his current stage of development, not with the quad requirements, and not with 30 seconds off the time limit.

Can I say I love this fandom? I have never really gone into the deep end of fandom (despite having a full shelf full of Sailor Moon and CCS) because I'm so afraid of all the drama that comes with it. But this... this is amazing, it felt like we were all spiritually hugging Yuzu as he opened his arms for his congratulatory hugs! The entire fandom cheered and all the drama just faded away like white noise - because his happiness is what really matters!

Yuzu on a bench statue 2.0 for... a rugby festival? :rofl:

Well, it’s much nicer than the first one they made but nothing will ever get me to watch rugby. :D 

4 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Yuzu on a bench statue 2.0 for... a rugby festival? :rofl:

Well, it’s much nicer than the first one they made but nothing will ever get me to watch rugby. :D 

Not sure if that's league or union (I think my lack of footy understanding is vaguely un-Australian) but given that the MOST IMPORTANT (to my male relatives and eastern Australia in general) set of matches all year are going on at the minute, maybe it's a sign....

Mind you, I did not need the mental picture of a muddy, wet Yuzu in footy shorts.... on the other hand.... :peek:

3 hours ago, Frenchkiss70 said:

LUTZ!!!:softYuzu:

His triumphed face!! Such relief, such joy! Such conquering! Uncontainable!! 

He looks so cute in the bowling shirt!

7 hours ago, hoodie axel said:

Taking over the world, one bowling pin at a time.

Yuzu, what do I need to do to have skin like yours?