Jump to content

Recommended Posts

So he announced the end of Masquerade, but not Crystal Memories, does that mean we are going to see it continue in some form?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yuzuru gives great interviews doesn’t he (in Japanese lol!) -  despite being a private person he does give of himself especially to Shuzo-san. He shows such genuiness, warmth, care, truthfulness too. (His secrecy about skating stuff is probably because he so likes to surprise everyone!!) So, a new SP, that leaves me thinking we might see Origin next season! I for one would be delighted, I love it and haven’t seen nearly enough of it!!  🖤💛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

 

I think that one might actually just be a bathrobe. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: The $2000 Dior was this jacket that he wore for the Sendai Meguri guidebook.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I actually meant it as a joke in a nod to the expensive Dior jacket. :biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Yuzurella said:

 

I actually meant it as a joke in a nod to the expensive Dior jacket. :biggrin:

 

:facepalm: I’ll see myself out.

 

(At least we got to look at those lovely photos again? :tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not really surprised he's been practicing 4Lz and 4A. I wonder if 4F, too. He did say he wants them and he's not the type to step back from that. Practicing doesn't mean he'll throw them all in at once. He still insisted he hasn't landed 4A at Worlds, so... who knows. But I guess 4Lz will definitely be back this season. And 4A is on its way.

 

I am sad about Masquerade, but it is difficult from many POVs. Physically, emotionally and practically (Toshi's vocals are essential, but lyrics are in Japanese).

 

Honestly, I hope the Ex and programs will be new ones (or at least new Ex and O&O again). As beautiful as it is, Crystal Memories didn't really touch me in Kobe. Though I guess I still have a chance to change my mind lol

 

And it is amazing how he knows everything... but he really does. So I think all fans should keep that in mind at all. If he knows when fans are slighted, he also knows when they misbehave and that likely upsets him, too.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, guys! One word! FOOTAGE!!! When do we get to see the whole thing? I'm fed up with fanart (very cute tho) I want to see the real thing! :smiley_hairpull:

And, Yuzu, my sweet boy, how can we not worry! Impossible!!! :sadPooh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

(At least we got to look at those lovely photos again? :tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:)

 

I can never get too many beautiful Yuzu pics. :67638860:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Okay, guys! One word! FOOTAGE!!! When do we get to see the whole thing? I'm fed up with fanart (very cute tho) I want to see the real thing! :smiley_hairpull:

And, Yuzu, my sweet boy, how can we not worry! Impossible!!! :sadPooh:

 

There won’t be any, I think. :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“Yuzu said he sprained his left ankle when he was practicing luts and axels before FaOI and could not skate for a week😢

He also knew all the stories and hard times during the show including fan arts. He told us he LOVES fan arts. Nobody asked but he explicitly expressed his feeling 😊

 

this is the report from a friend who attended the talk show

oh Yuzu!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

:snkuyashii:

Then,  just a tiny little pic, pretty please? 

:snonegai:

 

I don’t think we got anything from last year’s talk show, did we? I think maybe we saw a group photo (guests all took a photo with Yuzu last year) but that might just have been my imagination. :think:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

“Yuzu said he sprained his left ankle when he was practicing luts and axels before FaOI and could not skate for a week😢

He also knew all the stories and hard times during the show including fan arts. He told us he LOVES fan arts. Nobody asked but he explicitly expressed his feeling 😊

 

this is the report from a friend who attended the talk show

oh Yuzu!!

 

:O So the fan art comment was unprompted?! Darling boy! 

 

Thank you for the report! (And what a lucky friend! :dancingpooh:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

 

:O So the fan art comment was unprompted?! Darling boy! 

 

Thank you for the report! (And what a lucky friend! :dancingpooh:)

he‘s such a Sweet Boy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...