1 hour ago, wildstrawberry said:

I DON'T KNOW HOW :headdesk2:

He knows us Fanyus inside out. But no young man, I still will worry about it. It's trauma now. TRAUMA. 

3 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

He was landing quad lutz beautifully in practice but sprained his ankle and couldn’t skate for 10 days before the shows???? Someone please correct me if I’m wrong!

:sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh:

16 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Since becoming a Fanyu, I really wish I could speak Japanese... :13877886: :68468287:

2 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

The language barrier must be so frustrating for him still.

What a dream, Yuzu! What a dream! :hihi:

24 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

No wonder he hates English so much...Because he cant talk 18 pages long and it kills him not to be able to XD

Also his outfit looks like he is wearing the "ANA" on him even though this is not a ANA talk show

2 minutes ago, Anki said:

Also his outfit looks like he is wearing the "ANA" on him even though this is not a ANA talk show

King of multitasking

1 minute ago, Henni147 said:

Wait. Is that the blue bathrobe? In this pic it looks so harmless and great :laughing:

Nope, that's the $2000 Dior cardigan. :winky:

I'm convinced that Yuzu looks great in everything. Period. :pouty:

And I'm sure he'd look absolutely fantastic without anything on... :10742290:

11 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

On 5/2/2019 at 9:01 PM, Geo1 said:

Yuzu looks good in anything... Even if it's an old blue bathrobe over T-shirt and jeans.

Now if you ladies would just imagine him in just the old blue bathrobe....

Okay, at least my memory did not betray me: it has been called an old blue bathrobe in this thread already :xD:

Yuzu is such a sweet person, I loved reading all the translations of the P&G talk show. :tumblr_llidknnxec1qzbrv5: Praying for both his ankles and I hope everything will be fine when he practices Nessie and also the 4Lz.

I am curious about the changes in Masquerade and also a bit sad that we won't see it after Toyama, but somehow I thought this program was only for FaOI, so it's not too surprising that it won't be his EX next season. :tumblr_inline_n2pjcykAXc1qdlkyg: I love this program (and also Crystal fairy), it's one of the best he's skated to at FaOI so I can't wait for the remaining performances this week.

3 часа назад, Katt сказал:

https://twitter.com/junjunjun2112/status/1138724371936059393 <-- Masquerade will end in Toyama. The official EX will be by another choreographer,  not sure if its Crystal memories or a new one. 

Ah, so not a chance for me to see it live next season :sigh: at least we'll have several videos (hope they'll show both programs from Kobe), but shouldn't be greedy, just take care of your health, Yuzu, that's all we need! 

I can't believe I am lucky enough to live in the Era in which the first 4Axel will be landed with positive GOE... and Yuzuru will be the one to do it. 

25 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

I think that one might actually just be a bathrobe. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: The $2000 Dior was this jacket that he wore for the Sendai Meguri guidebook.