1 hour ago, SuzyQ said:

" Yuzuru's costumes at FaOI. A bit embarrassing at the first sight :14066882:

But every time you see it, it's becoming lovely and you cannot think of anything else to fit him :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: "

Gudetama (lazy egg), seaweed, Gundam, then what comes this year?

Well, he's done a sakura flower as well....

Fire? A ghost? A gold medal? A pyramid? Angry thunderstorm? A personification of a music note?

Yuzu's costumes for FaOI?  He could do like Keegan did in his gala program last season and go shirtless.  Keegan had the build and the program to make it work but I could see Yuzu doing PW without a shirt, possibly LGC , also, although I think that costume (the purple not the white one) really helped make the program there.  In any case Yuzu's penchant for elaborate costumes is far greater than any of the other skaters out there, although we probably should take into consideration Yuzu now has the financial resources to afford almost any costume he and his advisors dream up.  What I think might be interesting, since there are no strictures in gala and exhibition programs, would be for Yuzu to do a program in tights.  We had a hint of how that might be with the LGC costumes.  A Yuzu in tights might start a trend since tights are comparatively cheap and male skaters, like ballet dancers, have the physiques to make tights work.

I have to admit I still watch Yuzu's 2012 WC performance of Romeo&Juliet on a regular basis just to get a dose of pure, raw and natural passion. :tumblr_inline_mm2wnw2HKh1qz4rgp:

I would just ride this escalator up and down all day long. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: This is the true stairway to heaven. :2011112318014775d:

36 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

I have to admit I still watch Yuzu's 2012 WC performance of Romeo&Juliet on a regular basis just to get a dose of pure, raw and natural passion. :tumblr_inline_mm2wnw2HKh1qz4rgp:

I follow them on you tube I love their before ad after videos ,you really can understand how much yuzuru has improved!

Yuzumami re-uploaded her video of 2015 shows (PC mode only).  Thank you, Yuzumami :10742289:

This made me cry a bit too remembering what he has overcome in these 4 years :sad-smiley-046:

4 hours ago, Paskud said:

Minerals?

There is that anime ( Houseki no Kuni) about gems that are people...and Yuzu is a known anime watcher...:space:

2 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

There is that anime ( Houseki no Kuni) about gems that are people...and Yuzu is a known anime watcher...:space:

Zuzu with green hair *u*

4 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Zuzu with green hair *u*

Or with sparkles in his hair 

12 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Or with sparkles in his hair 

I would love to see Zuz in full sparkle mode. Suits FaOI and their fashion choices.

A very fitting bio story for Pooh!:sadPooh: “ Pooh was the sound Winnie did with her nose, a sneeze like sound when insects tickled 5)”

im cry! 

9 hours ago, micaelis said:

In any case Yuzu's penchant for elaborate costumes is far greater than any of the other skaters out there, although we probably should take into consideration Yuzu now has the financial resources to afford almost any costume he and his advisors dream up. 

Also, Yuzu does have that almost unearthly, not quite human quality sometimes on the ice, a supernatural aura (as some say, almost a living anime) which means he can wear what others can't (Shoma does come close sometimes, and Takahashi, Mura and especially Machida were every bit as ornate at times :))

2 hours ago, TallyT said:

Also, Yuzu does have that almost unearthly, not quite human quality sometimes on the ice, a supernatural aura (as some say, almost a living anime) which means he can wear what others can't (Shoma does come close sometimes, and Takahashi, Mura and especially Machida were every bit as ornate at times :))

Let's face it, the Japanese men in general have the most interesting and beautiful costumes. None of the others come close!

8 hours ago, ruruzest said:

A very fitting bio story for Pooh!:sadPooh: “ Pooh was the sound Winnie did with her nose, a sneeze like sound when insects tickled 5)”

im cry! 

Does Yuzu bring Pooh to ice shows too?  Miss both much...

1 hour ago, PoohandYuzu said:

Does Yuzu bring Pooh to ice shows too?  Miss both much...

How interesting.  I've a very old addition of the book from when I was young but never knew this story.