2 hours ago, Dreamer said:

and unnecessary GI upset and GERD(Gastroesophageal reflux disease) also AKA 'heartburn' literally  :fire:

Just laugh them off and report seen tweet+block the user for extra relief

7 hours ago, makebelieveup said:

unfortunately it has a watermark there so I am unsure whether it is fantaken or not haha 

Oopsie....

:1:

To think this was nationals and scores were already somewhat "inflated" yet Yuzu was only able to get 103.10 for this near flawless performance. well its japan after all but a 46.90 pcs is unacceptable when thinking about how some skaters these days get higher for a meaningless perf

anyway...please enjoy this underexposed Parisienne Walkways performance. Sochi was of course legendary but this was the making of a legend 

p.s. i loveee this costume on him. it showcases his golden proportion

6 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

Yuzu’s face!:xD:

And Nathan's :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

1 hour ago, ruruzest said:

Yuzu’s face!:xD:

His face it like that cos he's saying..."Come on Nate - hands off the butt - manner hands mate!!!! ".  Nathan's response "Ooops sorry....hands too low!!".  Vincent (through gritted teeth) "Phew...shoulder was the right way to go".

1 hour ago, Louitunes said:

His face it like that cos he's saying..."Come on Nate - hands off the butt - manner hands mate!!!! ".  Nathan's response "Ooops sorry....hands too low!!".  Vincent (through gritted teeth) "Phew...shoulder was the right way to go".

:10814716:

2 hours ago, Louitunes said:

I was thinking of a much more ...ahem...juvenile interpretation. More along the lines of 'who did that?!:disappointed: >green cloud< >holds nose<

56 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I was thinking of a much more ...ahem...juvenile interpretation. More along the lines of 'who did that?!:disappointed: >green cloud< >holds nose<

Well, Nathan does have that awkward guilty look.

2 hours ago, Geo1 said:

Well, Nathan does have that awkward guilty look.

:LOL::LOL::LOL: