Wow

7 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Just ignore such comments, especially from those who're known antis.

These are the moments, where I'm really happy to be a random Twitter user only. I don't know any anti-accounts in specific and I guess that's a good thing. Would only cause unnecessary cardiovascular problems. :sipping:

I've been fantasizing for a while about Yuzu wearing his hair LGC/Origin style while wearing a suit. I think Yuzu would look hot as hell with his hair slicked back when he's wearing a suit. I hope that one day this will become reality. :10636614:

I recently found someone on Tumblr who had the same thought and this is the result. :pouty:

https://yuzulovesjavi.tumblr.com/post/184843206457/heres-a-manip-of-yuzu-on-someone-elses-body

tumblr_prfhy8AWtP1yoc900o1_540.jpg

Wow, I'm so happy with all these zuzu-news :dancingpooh: being away for almost a week and coming back to the planet to find all this good stuff....:cri:  

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

These are the moments, where I'm really happy to be a random Twitter user only. I don't know any anti-accounts in specific and I guess that's a good thing. Would only cause unnecessary cardiovascular problems. :sipping:

I feel you, I wanted to open a Twitter account some time ago but I gave up, it doesn't seem like a nice place (at all).

On 7/25/2017 at 8:41 PM, yuzuangel said:

they exist? :laughing:

tokyo-japan-yuzuru-hanyu-june-1-2013-fig

tokyo-japan-yuzuru-hanyu-june-1-2013-fig

BFsuzFUZBUiqpEJ_oK4rY_649.jpeg

Ok, so now I bring back something old from this thread. I read about Yuzu dyeing his hair that one time and went to look for the pics. I'm really curious how it ended up just being for a single night? xD wish they'd aired fotage of this night, haha. I wonder how it would look now if he dyed his hair. :pouty:

1 hour ago, Indiiea said:

Ok, so now I bring back something old from this thread. I read about Yuzu dyeing his hair that one time and went to look for the pics. I'm really curious how it ended up just being for a single night? xD wish they'd aired fotage of this night, haha. I wonder how it would look now if he dyed his hair. :pouty:

That looks like spray-on hair colour, such as you can buy at Halloween for costume use. It washes out easily. Looks pretty good on him though. 

1 minute ago, vanadiezz said:

Read someone said on Twitter that the account is owned by one of well-known Yuzu antis. If you read old GS thread, she is known as "Let's Talk". 

Just block. 

Nah, it’s not letstalk, but she’s Russian too. Come on, folks, I’ve had the dubious pleasure of reading this crap for years, don’t let’s bring it here. That’s a well-known nutcase. 

2 minutes ago, Fay said:

Nah, it’s not letstalk, but she’s Russian too. Come on, folks, I’ve had the dubious pleasure of reading this crap for years, don’t let’s bring it here. That’s a well-known nutcase. 

Well, too bad she is using Boyang as her profile pic. Didn't she get the memo that Yuzu's antis are now piling their expectation on a certain Yale student? 🙄

1 minute ago, vanadiezz said:

Well, too bad she is using Boyang as her profile pic. Didn't she get the memo that Yuzu's antis are now piling their expectation on a certain Yale student? 🙄

Come on, do you really want to discuss her? Then write me a PM, I’ll let you know some juicy stuff. But I care for the sanity and ecology of the planet too much! 

I prefer my black haired Yuzu bc thats the last thing that makes him relatable. Yuzu would look even more otherworldly with colored hair! 

and lets cleanse Planet with my twitter poll

I'm campaigning for Mr. Enrique bc he is losing and I cannot stand this pure soul losing!

4 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

I've been fantasizing for a while about Yuzu wearing his hair LGC/Origin style while wearing a suit. I think Yuzu would look hot as hell with his hair slicked back when he's wearing a suit. I hope that one day this will become reality. :10636614:

I recently found someone on Tumblr who had the same thought and this is the result. :pouty:

https://yuzulovesjavi.tumblr.com/post/184843206457/heres-a-manip-of-yuzu-on-someone-elses-body

tumblr_prfhy8AWtP1yoc900o1_540.jpg

His expression in here doesnt go along with the attire lol!