26 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

That was tonight at 1am. It was mostly about Fantasy on Ice, how they're doing it, an interview with the producer and the music director. I think the tweet was rather that in the show they said Yuzu's appearance was confirmed yesterday. and they showed a clip of Wings of Words (among other memorable performances from last year). Yuzu didn't actually appear. Most interesting thing is maybe that they'd had studio rehearsal with the artists on the day of the interview and had arranged the songs for skating for the show. (And they talked about Toshi being a surprising addition lol Rock and classical... that sounds good, means it's more old Toshi, I think lol) And they also said not all shows will have the same songs (specifically saying the songs Toshi will do in Makuhari will not be the same as the ones he'll do in Toyama).

Oh, OT here, but they also said they didn't call Zagitova last year because they thought it best not to have both her and Evgenia in the same show, after the Olympics... (wonder why they picked Evgenia over Alina...)

This is off topic, but I believe Evgenia and Plushenko have the same agent and agency (Ari Zakarian) and I think Evgenia was (is?) sponsored by P&G who is a major sponsor the FaoI. I’m not surprised they asked Evgenia over Zagitova last year if I take that into account. 

3 hours ago, Dreamer said:

I am so tired of the USF and US hyping  of their American skaters

Do what we Americans do.  Turn it off. 

11 minutes ago, kiches said:

This is off topic, but I believe Evgenia and Plushenko have the same agent and agency (Ari Zakarian) and I think Evgenia was (is?) sponsored by P&G who is a major sponsor the FaoI. I’m not surprised they asked Evgenia over Zagitova last year if I take that into account. 

But Evgenia didn't do all the stops they still could have Zagitova later...ah well I really don't know a thing about how this stuff works,to me there's nothing wrong to have both the gold and silver medalist ,but that's why i'm here and not there organizing a skating show!

Am i wrong or Shizuka Arakawa will be there this year too?I can't wait to see her skate againg (and with Yuzuru especially):7938863:

3 minutes ago, mercedes said:

But Evgenia didn't do all the stops they still could have Zagitova later...ah well I really don't know a thing about how this stuff works,to me there's nothing wrong to have both the gold and silver medalist ,but that's why i'm here and not there organizing a skating show!

Am i wrong or Shizuka Arakawa will be there this year too?I can't wait to see her skate againg (and with Yuzuru especially):7938863:

Shizuka is in the show this year, I think she was pregnant last year so she couldn’t participate. It’ll be nice to have both of Sendai’s OGM in the Sendai show!

41 minutes ago, mercedes said:

only in Makuhari and Sendai shows.sbs IB is coming.

1 minute ago, wildstrawberry said:

hopefully !

24 minutes ago, wildstrawberry said:

Shizuka and Yuzu doing IB side by side is n Sendai! That’s what we deserve after World Saitama!

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

I second this idea! Time to start a petition? :pouty:

I'm ready to picket in support of this. WE WANT ABS!!!:hachimaki:

5 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Just look at this cutie! :tumblr_inline_mm2wnw2HKh1qz4rgp: :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw:

my bundle of joy, my only sunshinee 😭😭😭

----

I really miss this twizzle 3a. the quality can rival the back counter 3a at olympic. it hits every note in and out of the jump. i hope he will bring it back at least in exhibition

6 minutes ago, makebelieveup said:

my bundle of joy, my only sunshinee 😭😭😭

----

I really miss this twizzle 3a. the quality can rival the back counter 3a at olympic. it hits every note in and out of the jump. i hope he will bring it back at least in exhibition

But then I  think Yuzu realized the judges didn’t understand the bullets and put the back counter back in.  I personally miss the twizzle twizzle-unique to Yuzu

8:11 side by side Ina Bauer.  I think FaOI Sendai will be very special.

12 minutes ago, SuperMin said:

But then I  think Yuzu realized the judges didn’t understand the bullets and put the back counter back in.  I personally miss the twizzle twizzle-unique to Yuzu

I think he had a bit more of a lean during the competition than the one in practice and judges took it as an opportunity to give him lower GOE. well its always been that way but i get why he might want to "play it safe" with the back counter entry. but even so its not rewarded as it should so just screw the judges hahaa