@Henni147 I love love your videos especially the recovery jumps with Mission Impossible Theme music! So fitting! Thank you so much! Yuzu does have lots of dedicated and talented fans in all fields doing all kinds of magic translating, video editing, photographing, drawing... and we “ muggles” can enjoy and appreciate deeply! Thank you! :grouphug:

The survey is really interesting. To the question, "what is your native language?", one person answered "German"... in Japanese :tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg: What - why ?? Why do you confuse my poor little brain that is already battling with languages I don't even know?:13877886:

Still, seeing so many different languages is nice !

19 minutes ago, Veveco said:

The survey is really interesting. To the question, "what is your native language?", one person answered "German"... in Japanese :tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg: What - why ?? Why do you confuse my poor little brain that is already battling with languages I don't even know?:13877886:

LOL I think this person wanted to impress Yuzu 

1 hour ago, Veveco said:

Sry that was me. Did that questionnaire right after japanese language classes... :headdesk2::embSwan:

18 minutes ago, Sayu93 said:

Sry that was me. Did that questionnaire right after japanese language classes... :headdesk2::embSwan:

Really? That's hilarious :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

4 hours ago, Vadrouille said:

Are you sure it is an old blue bathrobe ?

I first thought it was kind of long sweater or something like that.

If it is an old blue bathrobe, he is the only one who could look good in an old blue bathrobe over T-shirt and jeans.

The least I can say is his taste for clothing is not very expensive.

Or he does not care very much for fashion.

Hi Vadrouille! I'm only kidding of course. It's probably a very expensive designer label article of clothing and intended to be a long cardigan, but it still looks like an old blue bathrobe to me.

And I'm pretty sure that Yuzuru does not have much say in what he wears for these photo shoots. I think that the people in charge dress him up in whatever they think is fashionable and then let him be naturally photogenic.

15 hours ago, shanshani said:

I rarely wear make up buuuuuuut May 16 is close to my birthday and there's a Kose store at my usual metro stop with a Yuzu cut out in front :peekapooh:tempting

While in Japan, I was quite impressed with the Japanese quality of skincare and makeup....even brands that I have never heard of. 

And the pricepoint was a bonus.  A eyeliner pencil indistinguishable from Stila in quality was 20% less and taxfree to boot

I have Kose's powders, foundations(high end and economy), some blush, eye pencils...so I would definitely recommend.

And Japanese brushmakers are THE best!!

7 hours ago, Geo1 said:

Yuzu looks good in anything... Even if it's an old blue bathrobe over T-shirt and jeans.

Now if you ladies would just imagine him in just the old blue bathrobe....

Geo1...u are really fanning the :fire:

Now the Fanyus at the Olympic Channel are recycling gifs of his funny moments. :hihi:

They're also feeling the drought...

Since Olympic channel is doing flash back Friday... (I think original credit is in the comment) arrows to see the clear files 

🌵🌵🌵

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

Now the Fanyus at the Olympic Channel are recycling gifs of his funny moments. :hihi:

They're also feeling the drought...

Today Olympic Channel...haha

This is exactly why I feel like if we cant change ISU through our rants, we can still make an influence through our love and support for Yuzu. This is why I like almost every single comment that supports yuzu on twitter on this Olympic page. Yeah i know they tend to use Yuzu as clickbait materials. but sometimes they also give us exclusive contents about Yuzu..Just like Laureus account that gave us Yuzu's message and received 11k likes. It's a win win situation 😊 so I hope through our support via social media we show ISU that Yuzu is above this sport. 

When will the golden week end? Hopefully some Yuzu news will pop up soon.

Spoiler

WHO AM I KIDDING ITS OFF SEASON :headdesk2:

38 minutes ago, Ashley2162018 said:

Hide contents

WHO AM I KIDDING ITS OFF SEASON :headdesk2:

this year I have the impression the off-season is worse than usual (why?) it must be because the season has ended in an odd way....we will make it???we'll survive??? at least this time I have you all to share it with! :13877886::grouphug:

This was posted by the Olympics (@olympics on TW) account, which is different from the Olympic Channel (@olympicchannel), the latter is more Yuzu-focused and the number of its followers is lower, 371k vs 6.12 Million of the Olympics account. 

42 minutes ago, Ashley2162018 said:

6 May, I am hopeful we'll have some news after that.