2 minutes ago, Fay said:

Most still show their advancement in age. But Yuzu is sorta ageless, like an elf. 

If you see Yuzu in action back when, let's say 2014, you can tell the difference but in many respects Yuzu's appearance is ageless.  As far as 'like an elf', I was thinking that if Lord of the Rings were to be remade, Yuzu would be a perfect Legolas.

argh I have almost missed the anniversary:tumblr_inline_mzx8y3bms41r8msi5:

:tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE PLANET!:tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw:

may all of us keep having fun and being just as extra as our fave space kitten for a long long time!

:smiley-happy093::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::cheer::pillowfight::yahoo::rock::loveshower::smiley-happy105::tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg::hugs:

thank you, mods and admins, for keeping this place nice and cozy, and thank you to all satellites for making this place special and warm and a little bit crazy :laughing::10742289:

also, how nice that on this day we also had the monument unveiling:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: all according to the plan? :gla:

2 hours ago, SuperMin said:

my crazy brain fully expected the Seimei song to start after the ticket popped up:laughing:

glad to know I wasn't the only one:embSwan:

hey, that ticket popping up with fierce!Zu in that pose would suit the music amazingly :tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:

(I had never thought gates opening could look that epic!)

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Raise your hand if the first thing you did was zoom in to make sure they spelled 'Olympic' correctly...:LOL:

Me, me!!!:hihi:

1 hour ago, PoohandYuzu said:

Happy Hanyu Planniversary to everyone too!  :7938863::7938863::7938863:

It can now be added to the dictionary of the planet too :10742289:

should I add it to our Planet glossary?:biggrin:

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

:sadPooh:Two years already? Wow

Thanks to all of you who contribute to this place:10742289:  hopefully we will be here for more cycles of worrying:10742289:

:10742289:

hopefully  there will be many more cycles of happiness!!!

(and less cycles of ranting:fingerscrossed:)

I'm a little bit late but happy annyversary PH:68271401:

I think I joined almost a year ago after some good lurking first ,this is a rare place, an oasis where people with different background ,culture and  languages can discuss what they love in a very respectful way!

So thank you to the team behind this site,you guys are doing an amazing job :1497158260_5GOE:

and a big huge hug to all of you satellites for your posts,you made my life way richer ,you moved me and you made me laugh with joy...stay happy you all:7938863:

p.s. Yuzuru really is ageless (although at his age I was ageless too LOL) but most of all he has this rubber face,the range of expressions he can pull from silly to the famous death stare really :dancingpooh:

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Agree. Although whoever choreographed SOI Canada this year tried to include some of that into the group numbers. There was a whole piece with a breakdancing theme that was basically all the skaters pairing off in turn and doing SBS elements. Unfortunately it was nearly impossible to film with my crappy Android and all my videos are blurry. 

It's particularly challenging even with a decent camera to film at ice shows or galas, partly because of the low-light situation, partly because you can't zoom in much if there are two or more people moving on the ice (especially when they move apart from each other) - unless you just want to film one of them. 

Happy 2nd birthday 🦢🌏

5 hours ago, Fay said:

Most still show their advancement in age. But Yuzu is sorta ageless, like an elf. 

Our little Japanese Dorian Gray.

His soul is so pure that even his picture doesn't age.

I have it on very good authority that the ACI tickets will go on sale sometime in June – exact date to be decided.

35 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

I have it on very good authority that the ACI tickets will go on sale sometime in June – exact date to be decided.

I think that was the case last year too. 

A little late but wishing everyone a Happy Hanyu Planniversary!

A million thanks to the mods and admins for maintaining and nurturing the community, and to all the satellites who make this planet a very sparkly special place. And deepest gratitude to the Little Prince himself for inspiring all of us to be kind, and to strive to be the best that we can be.  

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! And thank you so much to everyone that make possible the existence of this beautiful forum.

tumblr_pqoyhobQAF1qdiwcoo2_500.png

tumblr_pqoyhobQAF1qdiwcoo1_500.png

SOURCE

Happy anniversary!!! Thank you for providing a safe space for fans who just want to enjoy Yuzu and his skating. 

Thanks guys for creating and moderating this forum!

I just walked past a cardboard cutout of Yuzu in his Otonal costume :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

A bit late, but wanted to chime in and wish everyone a very :tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw: Happy Anniversary :tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw:.

Also, I wanted to say :tumblr_m230o5o5Gg1qfamg6:Thank You :tumblr_m230o5o5Gg1qfamg6:Thank You :tumblr_m230o5o5Gg1qfamg6:Thank You :tumblr_m230o5o5Gg1qfamg6: to all the admins and mods and satellites that make this such a great place.

I'm so happy we have this wonderful forum where we can all show our love and support to the one and only GOAT! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!! It's a fabulous forum with fabulous people !!!! I am so happy to be a part of Planet Hanyu family!!!!! :softYuzu: