23 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

The fan art is here.

How is it that I can hear Yuzu's voice :59227c768286a__s:

5 hours ago, MeowZu said:

Here is a distracted Yuzu hahahahahaha I suddenly remember what Machida said about him lol

Hahaha. this is too cute. Are we sure it's a fly and not a bee? 

7 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

New lotte clear files will be on sale from 01/09 and 01/15 in Family Mart stores

His smile is too much to handle:59227c768286a__s:

6 hours ago, MeowZu said:

Here is a distracted Yuzu hahahahahaha I suddenly remember what Machida said about him lol

More evidence he actually is a cat

9 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

New lotte clear files will be on sale from 01/09 and 01/15 in Family Mart stores

There's a Family Mart right across the street from my dorm! Is this going to be at every Family Mart? I might ask staff tomorrow 

OT but I just came back from Sendai today and had an amazing time! If it wasn't for Yuzu I wouldn't have even thought to visit Tohoku. So glad I did!

7 hours ago, Anzi said:

Scientific thinking: why there was a fly sneaking into the rink and went around Yuzu? 

Is that fly sort of spy alien try to distract Yuzu?

:gla:

Fly is fanyu too ;)

Just now, Yuzu_legend said:

What happened? I thought it was going to be in Strasbourg or somewhere in France?:scratch3:

They went for Italy instead. Thank God no more plastic medals. Or cheeseboards. Or stars. Or shiny disco wobbly podiums. And yay for real flags. Lol

at least there’s hope for a banquet for the skaters as well. But let’s hope Milan prawns and lobsters stay in Milan...

LOL Hotels near the venue are getting booked out :darklordyuzu:

2 minutes ago, Fay said:

They went for Italy instead. Thank God no more plastic medals. Or cheeseboards. Or stars. Or shiny disco wobbly podiums. And yay for real flags. Lol

at least there’s hope for a banquet for the skaters as well. But let’s hope Milan prawns and lobsters stay in Milan...

Who cares about plastic medals? There's big chance ice won't melt! After this season GPS skaters don't deserve problems with ice ever again.

12 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

DwDe2PmU8AE8W5f.jpg[cr]

When will they release behind the scenes footage? Will they ever? :13877886:

11 minutes ago, Louitunes said:

Was looking forward to Strasbourg.  Know its very early days but anyone any idea when tickets are likely to become available?? 

No idea. Too early in the day for now! 

2019/2020 Grand Prix Series

10/18〜20 Skate America 🇺🇸
10/25〜27 Skate Canada 🇨🇦
11/1〜3 Trophee de France 🇫🇷
11/8〜10 Cup of China 🇨🇳
11/15〜17 Rostelecom Cup 🇷🇺
11/22〜24 NHK Trophy 🇯🇵

12/5〜8 Grand Prix Final (Ital)

1 hour ago, KatjaThera said:

LOL Hotels near the venue are getting booked out :darklordyuzu:

I panicked and booked almost right after I saw the tweet too, but the closest ones were already booked :embSwan: 

A 10min tram ride distance will do :waffle: (But so glad it's in Torino, I can actually make it! Now only hopes and prayers that Yuzu can too...)

By the way, (if Yuzu competes), I wonder which assignments would he go for? People are saying he'll definitely do NHK, but would he want to do the last assignment though? I'm also  suspiciously eyeing that CoC back on the list...