I came to check on the Saitama tickets situation but UGH THE BANNER IS TOO BEAUTIFUL. Yuzuru looks dashing in his best outfit as well :) :tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxxtJ1qz4rgp:

See twitter thread for more.

Also, @Yatagarasu, where art thou!? Yuzuru has an 'homage' to you in his Origin costume.

Wow, if not for Worlds in Japan I'll try to go to Sendai for sure.

Few months ago, because of lack of leaves, I YOLO a 2D1N trip over the weekend to Niigata from Singapore. 

Next year, I also don’t have leave after taking into account my planned vacation. Dont tempt me, Sendai.... :facepalm:

16 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays to Yuzu and his jumps! Please, jumps, behave in the new year! 

:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

LOL the 2 OGM over fireplace:9:

As for FaOI, super happy for Sendai!!!  

Also, I would be fine with him skating without the big jumps like he did in Continues.  HYK had only limited jumps (no triple axel or quad) and I loved it.  

I mean geez, I watch this practice video (too many times to count) ...

Finally, can’t wait for Origin costume article to be translated.  I’m sure a Fanyu is on it now?:snonegai:

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Well, we could be sure that Yuzu will do at least a part of FAoI if he's healthy enough! Yay! :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg:

Hold down a mint!!!! How can I get the ticket for this?!!!!! Any suggestion?!!!!!