so, this is quite sudden but I was rewatching Yuzu Spirit of Athletes documentary from post SA2012 (x) let's hope the channel will be spared from the current purge:smiley-scared003: and well, I already knew at some point in the doc they showed Yuzu training alone in Sendai ice rink and that he kinda hurt himself, but watching him limping away with a sprained right ankle was still so painful I had to stop the video  :sadPooh:  what can I do to give Yuzu my ankles? (tho they aren't that good, I randomly lose balance without reason :facepalm: )

sorry I didn't want to bring back the gloom and doom but the feels hit me hard :tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg: (well, I've also started his second bio so the feels are doubled)

Also, he's really come so far... watching documentaries of when he was still just the promise of a bright future, only a challenger among many, and thinking that now he ihas not only fullfilled those promises but also gone beyond... and  his spirit is still the same wild, unyelding one of his earlier years :tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:

1 hour ago, LadyLou said:

so, this is quite sudden but I was rewatching Yuzu Spirit of Athletes documentary from post SA2012 (x) let's hope the channel will be spared from the current purge:smiley-scared003: and well, I already knew at some point in the doc they showed Yuzu training alone in Sendai ice rink and that he kinda hurt himself, but watching him limping away with a sprained right ankle was still so painful I had to stop the video  :sadPooh:  what can I do to give Yuzu my ankles? (tho they aren't that good, I randomly lose balance without reason :facepalm: )

sorry I didn't want to bring back the gloom and doom but the feels hit me hard :tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg: (well, I've also started his second bio so the feels are doubled)

Also, he's really come so far... watching documentaries of when he was still just the promise of a bright future, only a challenger among many, and thinking that now he ihas not only fullfilled those promises but also gone beyond... and  his spirit is still the same wild, unyelding one of his earlier years :tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:

I really enjoy your sharing. I am thinking a question, it seems Yuzu got more frequently injured than other skaters...I wanna know why...is that because he push himself too much? Or because his injuries are accumulated... I think might be both 

39 minutes ago, Anzi said:

I really enjoy your sharing. I am thinking a question, it seems Yuzu got more frequently injured than other skaters...I wanna know why...is that because he push himself too much? Or because his injuries are accumulated... I think might be both 

I think he's spoken about this before- his thin and flexible frame means he can rotate fast but it also means he's more prone to injury. 

41 minutes ago, Anzi said:

Minoru Sano just recently said in an interview that Yuzuru gets injured because he's always pushing his limits, and honestly i think that's true not just for Yuzu but in any sport. The best ones try the hardest things which means they have the greatest risk. 

7 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Minoru Sano just recently said in an interview that Yuzuru gets injured because he's always pushing his limits, and honestly i think that's true not just for Yuzu but in any sport. The best ones try the hardest things which means they have the greatest risk. 

:sadPooh: 

Just now, Anzi said:

:sadPooh: 

All the more reason we should celebrate when our heroes succeed, don't you think? 

2 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

All the more reason we should celebrate when our heroes succeed, don't you think? 

YES!!!! That's why we admire him~And we are so proud of what he have achieved 

:cri:

GPF is near and I just remembered about yuzu's injury again and feel stressed and sad :tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg: 

I play this fmv .. I trust yuzu to comeback stronger :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

8 minutes ago, IULIANA said:

Its worth reading, even with google translate!

Shared it to my parents immediately.

I am very dedicated to sell Yuzu to my dada and mama.

2 hours ago, IULIANA said:

Its worth reading, even with google translate!

Yeah translation is fine (since we already know the his story and quotes), you can catch what it means. But i especially love how it refers yuzu as "Feather"xD 

8 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

ITA. All the hardships he went through make every performance and each victory even more precious and enjoyable.

6 hours ago, Anzi said:

Shared it to my parents immediately.

I am very dedicated to sell Yuzu to my dada and mama.

Me too lol