16 minutes ago, Fay said:

I know and I think everyone knows, but we’ve just been making jokes about such an interesting interpretation of things through google translate! :) 

Hahaha, yes, of course I know what "have nothing on" is supposed to mean, but isn't the literal interpretation a lot more fun?

Okay, sorry if I'm coming across as a jerk, but I'm just feeling really mad that no one is noticing my post about my recent fan mail to Yuzuru Hanyu. I get that you are talking about his group picture with other people, but I'm trying to ask anyone if he might reply to it and have also posted it before (in the links with my last post). Can someone just answer me or not? It's pretty rude to be ignored here in this forum you know. :(

8 hours ago, Fay said:

Look at the beautiful deep outside edge on that left foot. Look at that troll smile. I don't trust it.

#TrollzuruQuadLutzRevenge2k19

8 hours ago, Fay said:

Oh I LOVE his smile in this photo:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: He looks happy, calm but excited at the same time. I feel his fire being quietly ignited behind the smile. He's been injured, rehab'd, training and now ready to take on the world again in front of the home crowd in the homeland. He may be feeling the pressure building up around him but he is like the eye of the storm - calm, clear and in control. Whatever awaits, one thing I wish for him is to be able to perform the best in his ability at the time and that he'd be happy when he's finished. 

On 3/14/2019 at 9:07 PM, Cynthia said:

Hi everyone, I sent Yuzuru Hanyu a framed drawing of Winnie the Pooh ice skating on Monday morning. Along with it was some pictures of how I made it, some homemade Winnie the Pooh stickers and a letter. I forgot to add "Japan Skating Federation" to the forwarding address though, but I'm just wondering if it will get forwarded to him or not. Listed below are my previous postings on Facebook and Tumblr (please check it out). I'm not completely certain if he'll reply even though there have been a few instances that he did (such as nonchan and yuzu sorbet on Tumblr). Do tell me what you think, I'm open to your thoughts. :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1610393525875114/?multi_permalinks=2283481628566297&notif_id=1552341392934215&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic-My post is listed as March 11th

https://cynthiateoh.tumblr.com/post/183454958465/yuzuru-hanyu-fan-mail-This post was listed as March 14th (only one person noticed it so far)

I'm sorry, I've never tried to mail something like that. I would think it would get to him. As far as a reply, if it was me, I would think he wouldn't. I'm sure it is extremely rare. I do like your drawings and stickers a lot! =D

В 15.03.2019 в 06:07, Cynthia сказал:

Hi everyone, I sent Yuzuru Hanyu a framed drawing of Winnie the Pooh ice skating on Monday morning. Along with it was some pictures of how I made it, some homemade Winnie the Pooh stickers and a letter. I forgot to add "Japan Skating Federation" to the forwarding address though, but I'm just wondering if it will get forwarded to him or not. Listed below are my previous postings on Facebook and Tumblr (please check it out). I'm not completely certain if he'll reply even though there have been a few instances that he did (such as nonchan and yuzu sorbet on Tumblr). Do tell me what you think, I'm open to your thoughts. :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1610393525875114/?multi_permalinks=2283481628566297&notif_id=1552341392934215&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic-My post is listed as March 11th

https://cynthiateoh.tumblr.com/post/183454958465/yuzuru-hanyu-fan-mail-This post was listed as March 14th (only one person noticed it so far)

Hi! 

I sent a letter to Yuzu using the Japanese FS federation address one year ago. I didn't get an answer (I don't really expect to get it). Unfortunately, I don't know exactly how the postal service in Japane work, but I suppose they will be able to figure out the recipient of your letter using the address only. Good luck to you and your letter anyway)

3 hours ago, Cynthia said:

Okay, sorry if I'm coming across as a jerk, but I'm just feeling really mad that no one is noticing my post about my recent fan mail to Yuzuru Hanyu. I get that you are talking about his group picture with other people, but I'm trying to ask anyone if he might reply to it and have also posted it before (in the links with my last post). Can someone just answer me or not? It's pretty rude to be ignored here in this forum you know. :(

It's great that you're trying to send your creations.

I am sorry you didn't get an answer from anyone. However, I wouldn't exactly call this ignoring or even rude. You know, there are many people on this forum, threads (especially this one) are increasing by large number of posts... I don't think anyone would say "yeah, I am going to ignore this". People have lots on their minds. We are dry cacti right now. So it's quite hard to compete with photo af the actual Yuzuru Hanyu. 

:xD:

And even if you read this forum every day, it's hard to read each post line-by-line. Some may just end up being overlooked.

My advice - if you want your post to stand out and be read, add a bunch of pictures - that will increase your chances to get an answer. I bet many people scan this forum visualy and prefer to read posts with pictures first...

Don't worry, we are not trying to ignore you on purpose. :7938863: 

So yesterday evening I saw that very short fujitv snippet regarding Hope and Legacy and Origin.. it was sooo short but I have never seen Yuzuru 'on tv' so the quality of the frame was great and it was exciting. Also up close viewing of the Origin costume. Was there a streaming party for it last night and I missed it, or did any one of you see it?

9 часов назад, Figure_Frenzy сказал:

Look at our very own beauty blogger! :devilYuzu:

And lots of cats as presents! Poor Yuzu has to calm down by playing games :68468287:

Hi guys! It has been such a long time since I last post due to work but also because of that I just realized most of the FS videos on youtube has been taken down especially all those hard work sub put on by Yuzuru's fans. So I just wanted to inform I did save some of the videos in case those who subbed on youtube need it. I screen record it with the sub on to save as my collection like this one for World 2017. So anyone need one can just ask and I can send them if I have it.

7 hours ago, Cynthia said:

Okay, sorry if I'm coming across as a jerk, but I'm just feeling really mad that no one is noticing my post about my recent fan mail to Yuzuru Hanyu. I get that you are talking about his group picture with other people, but I'm trying to ask anyone if he might reply to it and have also posted it before (in the links with my last post).

Perhaps the persons who came across your post didn't know the answer to this (as I did, I'm very sorry :tumblr_inline_np9uqfin9j1qid2nw_75sq::tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg: ). Putting a friendly reminder isn't being a jerk :)