13 minutes ago, Glory said:

Could that be the side of his head and part of his hand on the left???

More like knee, hand and arm/shoulder but yes, I would say so. black clothes, part of palm, slender hand.... 

46 minutes ago, Ania said:
I, on the other hand, decided to finally delurk on this Planet and just wanna tell you how much I love and appreciate this place and all the fellow Satelites 

Welcome :10742289:

1 hour ago, Glory said:

Could that be the side of his head and part of his hand on the left???

Yeah, it's totally him. Look at that hand position.

OF late I've developed the theory that part of the reason he doesn't appear so often in these photos is because he's the lad behind the camera...I mean it would make sense when you think about it. Where better to hide? 

While we're on the topic of this photo, I sure hope Gabby has a good Worlds. She needs to catch a break. 

1 hour ago, Ania said:

More like knee, hand and arm/shoulder but yes, I would say so. black clothes, part of palm, slender hand.... 

31 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Yeah, it's totally him. Look at that hand position.

No, we're not desperate, not a bit. :smiley_hairpull::smiley_hairpull::smiley_hairpull::smiley_hairpull::smiley_hairpull::smiley_hairpull::smiley_hairpull::smiley_hairpull::smiley_hairpull::smiley_hairpull:

56 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

OF late I've developed the theory that part of the reason he doesn't appear so often in these photos is because he's the lad behind the camera...I mean it would make sense when you think about it. Where better to hide? 

I liked your theory a lot, but it turns out he wasn't even there :( 

lad behind the camera was a little girl who trains in tcc, she commented on this post

no, still not desperate, not a bit  

35 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

New blog update!

Cats→ ✔

Video Games → ✔

Earphones → ??? 

Bees →??? 

Who's gonna bet he will talking about earphones? :gla:

Hi everyone, I sent Yuzuru Hanyu a framed drawing of Winnie the Pooh ice skating on Monday morning. Along with it was some pictures of how I made it, some homemade Winnie the Pooh stickers and a letter. I forgot to add "Japan Skating Federation" to the forwarding address though, but I'm just wondering if it will get forwarded to him or not. Listed below are my previous postings on Facebook and Tumblr (please check it out). I'm not completely certain if he'll reply even though there have been a few instances that he did (such as nonchan and yuzu sorbet on Tumblr). Do tell me what you think, I'm open to your thoughts. :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1610393525875114/?multi_permalinks=2283481628566297&notif_id=1552341392934215&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic-My post is listed as March 11th

https://cynthiateoh.tumblr.com/post/183454958465/yuzuru-hanyu-fan-mail-This post was listed as March 14th (only one person noticed it so far)

2 hours ago, Ania said:

lad behind the camera was a little girl who trains in tcc, she commented on this post

That only means my theory was wrong, doesn't mean he wasn't there.

Also, hasn't Jun gotten awfully tall? It looks like he's grown a foot since the Olympics. No wonder he's having boot issues.

2 hours ago, kaeryth said:

New blog update!

Okay, the puppeteer with the doll is just...:xD:. what are they trying to accomplish there? 

Yuzu love cheesecake, a dessert I saw on a restaurant menu in Denver, CO.  I think it's a good omen... 

36 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

That only means my theory was wrong, doesn't mean he wasn't there.

Also, hasn't Jun gotten awfully tall? It looks like he's grown a foot since the Olympics. No wonder he's having boot issues.

Sorry, I didn't make it clear. Somebody asked in the comment under that picture: "where is Yuzuru?" and that girl (who took the picture) replied: "didn't make it" 

I'm also worried about Jun. If he keeps growing, it's gonna get harder for him to rotate his jumps

4 hours ago, Ania said:

Now now, the original theory isn't done with: there is a word in the English language for 'the condition of being a table' - tableity (really and truly!) maybe Japanese is as inasane, and maybe Yuzu has worked out how to hide in plain sight.... :rofl3: