20 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

For those interested! Yuzu's scarf close up! 

D1Nko8TU4AA32M3.jpg

Look like two strands (one of bulky yarn, one of fluffy roving) were held together and knitted in 1x1 rib on really big needles to make a really long scarf. 

The sweater is anyone's guess though. 

4 hours ago, Anzi said:

Ten days count down 

inhale and exhale*

inhale and exhale*

Wait, WHAT? :smiley-excited001:

I totally forgot to count.

4 hours ago, makebelieveup said:

is this true? haha

edit: seems like it. 

yuzu collecting elite fanboys and fangirls left and right

Coaches: His coach (brian), his rival's coach(raf), his idol's coach(mishin), his idol's rival's coach (tat)

Idols: his idol (plushenko), his idol's rival(yagudin)

ladies: miyahara, zhenya, zagitova, yulia, 

men: daniel, stephen, camden, tomoki, the whole team japan

novice: sasha and the sweeping boy(forgot his name)

Does any kind Fanyu have a link to this medal ceremony interview?

38 minutes ago, SuperMin said:

Does any kind Fanyu have a link to this medal ceremony interview?

LOL Roman only said Yuzu. He knows whats up. poor Stephen people asked him to speak up

4 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

Tomoki predicted the podium, Yuzu, Nathan and Shoma and Roman, Daniel agreed with him. Stephen first mentioned only Yuzu then added Nathan too

Straight to the skating god's mouth please :smiley-angelic001: Hahaha those are easy choices for now though.

9 hours ago, Shimmering said:

Thanks for explaining! I wonder if to land a quint one would need faster rotation or greater height (both?) And whether people are actually going to land any in, say the next ten years (I remember asking my mom when I was small why people didn't jump quads and she said probably the ice rink wasn't large enough for them to gain enough speed :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:)

We'd have to check Yuzuru 'Scientifically, someone told me it is possible to do a quint' Hanyu's skating notes. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

10 hours ago, Shimmering said:

Thanks for explaining! I wonder if to land a quint one would need faster rotation or greater height (both?) And whether people are actually going to land any in, say the next ten years (I remember asking my mom when I was small why people didn't jump quads and she said probably the ice rink wasn't large enough for them to gain enough speed :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:)

Mathematically, either faster rotation or greater height could do it. Realistically, you'd need both, and even then, it might be beyond human capability.

I just realized Worlds is just few days away. Lucky for me, I'll be in a school retreat on the 19th and will come back on the 20th. Here's to hoping that the retreat will calm my nerves hahahahahahaha

Wow Yuzuru participating to the next Olympics is not even sure yet but people are damn sure that if he'll participate, he'll win it allright. Amazing. 

5 hours ago, utsukushii3A said:

Mathematically, either faster rotation or greater height could do it. Realistically, you'd need both, and even then, it might be beyond human capability.

But Yuzu also mentioned there might be the change in technology like enhanced skating blades to help jumping easier and make Quints possible. I wonder if he's ever tried graphing out the new design himself, since he's such a big brain nerd :matrix:

One of his dreams is to do a quad axel which is 4.5 rotations. Maybe when he lands it, the overlord might think what is a half more?

But didn't his noodly 12year old self said he would like to do a quad axel and even a quint?

No wonder he also said in an interview that if he could talk to his younger self he would say, its not that simple. lmao.

If he does ever consider a quint it would either be toe or sal, my bet is on toe.

180 degrees prerotation is allowed on the sal, so if you think about it it's not that much more than 4A...

:offtopic2:

For anyone who is a complete Requiem sucker like I, I've found the HD piano music video of it on Youtube. I feel like my soul is pierced and drenched listening to it, I'm so hurt by it and I love it #DoM #Fanyu #NoShame 

I know it's the 3.11 dedicated piece but the result won't come when I type it in English. Finally found it :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: 

It was a tad too slow but the HD was worth it. 

Spoiler

If you put it at 1.25 speed it sounds more accurate, but then the echo sounds kinda annoying