2 hours ago, ruruzest said:

Very nice words from King Kohei. :)

It's so true what he says about Yuzu's aura in Pyeongchang. From the moment he arrived to Korea he had that aura, confidence, determination and on top of that he looked so happy being back to competition <3 

And the day when he arrived to Korea was already a year ago :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

God that takes me back - Kohei at Worlds and not long after Yuzuru at NHK - same injury, same foot.....:cry:

Happy Anniversary to this kid arriving in Pyeongchang with short sleeves and bodyguards telling everyone he's there to win! :68271401:

.... then there was Javi :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Oh god those sleeves...

I want Japan to NOT be outdone by the Koreans and provide an honour guard of big burly protectors too.  Just because it will annoy the critics :10814716:

Doesn't seem like a year ago, does it?

LOL Tracy and Javi in that arrival clip:laughing:

aaaah time to go back and re-read some old threads...it feels impossible it's already been a year....:tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow: a year ago history stilll had to be made at OWG and Yuzuru hasn't said he had grabbed happyness and CiONTU didn't exist and we didn't know about Haru Yo Koi and Dori and Otonal and Origin and THE COMEBACK OF LGC HAIR

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

so many truly amazing things have happened... and then Winter came and we're waiting for Spring again :crybaby::tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

Anyway are we having a streaming party for OWG? though I might be travelling this week noooo I want to stream everything sob sob sob

Wow, I can't believe it was less than a year ago that I was still a fairly casual fan and hadn't skated in over a decade. I mean, Yuzu was definitely my unequivocal favorite, but I hadn't laid eyes on him in almost four years! I'd never hydrobladed! I didn't even know what a cross roll was! I could still stand to wear tops that were four inches too big in the waist! And things were just... overall duller and less sparkly.

Time sure flies.

2 hours ago, TallyT said:

I want Japan to NOT be outdone by the Koreans and provide an honour guard of big burly protectors too.  Just because it will annoy the critics

If you want big and burly, how about some sumo wrestlers?

2 hours ago, micaelis said:

If you want big and burly, how about some sumo wrestlers?

Or New Japan Pro-Wrestling? :tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:

4 hours ago, Veveco said:

Or New Japan Pro-Wrestling? :tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:

Sounds good, they need to protect their Ice Prince (and they can lift him, which is important :))

6 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Ah... and she has another work inspired by Yuzu!

ohh he is the swan' s reflection:snonegai: