6 minutes ago, makebelieveup said:

Hide contents

spoiler because i dont want to advertise too much about our site here LOL and I feel so excluded:headdesk2: It's actually me and Yuzuangel who created together LOL but Ladylou helped with sharing the entire 4CC videos, @Salior who did the video compilations, and other video owners (tinylorando, dasani, blueflame...etc.) who gave me permission to upload and embed several of their videos. I just want to give them all credits! Also, we would love to have you guys post in our topic discussions too!!

I didn´t know that that all of you guys helped to make a great figure skating site like that and my thanks goes to all of you you did an amazing job and I guess that making the site was a lot of work !!!!

Where can I find your topic discussion ?

2 hours ago, makebelieveup said:

Reveal hidden contents

spoiler because i dont want to advertise too much about our site here LOL and I feel so excluded :sorrow:It's actually me and Yuzuangel who created together LOL but Ladylou helped with sharing the entire 4CC videos, @Salior who created us bilibili accounts and other accounts, and other video owners (tinylorando, dasani, blueflame...etc.) who gave me permission to upload and embed several of their videos. Also, want to say thanks to those who tweeted about Yuzu needing videos for image training since its my main motivation (not like it will reach him) lol I just want to give them all credits! Also, we would love to have you guys post in our topic discussions too!! Hope this site survive :headdesk2:

Thank you so much for your hard works to create the site for fans! It’s an Herculean effort and it’s the work from love! I went to the site and still try to navigate around! :snpeace:

Omg...the King's FS record is broken by Shoma....197.36

And to be honest, he did a good job, but inflation is invitable, at least two UR are given credites and the goe is bit too high

24 minutes ago, Anzi said:

Omg...the King's FS record is broken by Shoma....197.36

And to be honest, he did a good job, but inflation is invitable, at least two UR are given credites and the goe is bit too high

Well, to be fair, Helsinki FS was not a great free, especially by Yuzu's standards, so it's actually kind of ridiculous it lasted this long (ridiculous for the other top men skaters, I mean, that they couldn't beat it).ETA: And then, if you remember that Yuzu also got an UR call that was at least questionable - especially when others get overlooked all the time - that makes it even more so. But I also didn't watch Shoma, so no idea how good that was :xD:

44 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Well, to be fair, Helsinki FS was not a great free, especially by Yuzu's standards, so it's actually kind of ridiculous it lasted this long (ridiculous for the other top men skaters, I mean, that they couldn't beat it).ETA: And then, if you remember that Yuzu also got an UR call that was at least questionable - especially when others get overlooked all the time - that makes it even more so. But I also didn't watch Shoma, so no idea how good that was :xD:

I'm convinced that but for the accident, Yuzu would have smashed the FS record in Russia, and he's probably as surprised as anyone that it lasted as long as it did.

Shoma has his major gold now, but may have damaged his chances at Worlds if the sprain doesn't clear up.

Did I read correctly that both the US and Japan will have no judges in the men's there?

That would be more fair...one hopes..although the Japanese judge (at least in the Olympics) was fair...the US judge..NOT

1 hour ago, KatjaThera said:

Yes that's true for sure. Now I am really contradictory, like being surprised by the broken record but also not totally out of my expectation.

and I believe Yuzu can do good too in Worlds 

37 minutes ago, TallyT said:

I'm convinced that but for the accident, Yuzu would have smashed the FS record in Russia, and he's probably as surprised as anyone that it lasted as long as it did.

Shoma has his major gold now, but may have damaged his chances at Worlds if the sprain doesn't clear up.

Did I read correctly that both the US and Japan will have no judges in the men's there?

If it's true I am glad at least US judges won't be there 

I think WC is gonna be exciting, when we finally see reigning Olympic champ,  WC/GPF champ, 4CC champ at the same comp. 

2 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

Re: Shoma

IMO his best interpretation yet. Very beautiful and touching skate, though I hate to think it was likely because of his injury. :( 

1 hour ago, TallyT said:

That’s right. No Russian, either, iirc.

9 hours ago, TallyT said:

According to this tweet the judging panel for the men's event at Worlds looks as follows:

CAN   CHN   TPE   CRO   CZE   FRA   GEO   ISR   MEX   POL   ESP   SUI   TUR

I don't know, who will be sitting in the technical panel. Looking at 4CC and all the questionable calls... this seems to be not less important...

8 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

IMO his best interpretation yet. Very beautiful and touching skate, though I hate to think it was likely because of his injury. :( 

I think the same, but I also think that what made it so touching was that Shoma finally is letting us all see how much he really wants to win. I feel like he's matured a lot this year. It's as if he's finally made up his own mind about why he's competing and what his goals are. But at the same time, I don't want him to change too much. His calm attitude is part of his charm.