20 hours ago, liv said:

Yeah, I saw that... but doesn't it generally mean something totally different ?

i think it can mean a couple different things. Can we chalk it up to cultural differences? lol

1 hour ago, Whee1000 said:

i think it can mean a couple different things. Can we chalk it up to cultural differences? lol

For the record, I always thought the gesture meant exactly what Yuzu was using it to mean. I only saw an online article with the headline saying it meant that other thing and assumed you younger and social media savvy people would know better than I did, lol.  I don't remember if it was as British paper or an American one... but it's funny, just the same, lol!!

Edit: I remember... I saw it in both the Daily Mail and the New York Post... so both sides of the little pond are making fun of that emoji.

15 minutes ago, liv said:

For the record, I always thought the gesture meant exactly what Yuzu was using it to mean. I only saw an online article with the headline saying it meant that other thing and assumed you younger and social media savvy people would know better than I did, lol.  I don't remember if it was as British paper or an American one... but it's funny, just the same, lol!!

Edit: I remember... I saw it in both the Daily Mail and the New York Post... so both sides of the little pond are making fun of that emoji.

But in all honesty, using it to describe a man's size, as it were, is not really a different usage of the emoji, which really just means 'small' and can refer to anything you wish

11 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

But in all honesty, using it to describe a man's size, as it were, is not really a different usage of the emoji, which really just means 'small' and can refer to a anything

Just be careful in the context you use it... there seem to be many articles online saying it means specifically that...

LOL. we are so dry we are talking about emojis... we really need water...

1 hour ago, liv said:

Just be careful in the context you use it... there seem to be many articles online saying it means specifically that...

LOL. we are so dry we are talking about emojis... we really need water...

Yeah...

I don’t know what Yuzu is saying but he is super playful in this video, especially in the beginning.

But Shoma looks so sad, maybe just cultural?  

30 minutes ago, SuperMin said:

I don’t know what Yuzu is saying but he is super playful in this video, especially in the beginning.

I don't think he looks sad so much as phlegmatically solemn, which is just totally Shoma...

And hey, at least this time they got a chair he could get onto without a fight!:10814716:

12 時間前, SuperMinさんが言いました:

Shoma was very sleepy. When Yuzu was talking, Nobu was trying to wake him up with gesture, and he noticed at 5:16 . Nobu said, " Shoma, wake up! " at 7:26~.

Hey guys, @yuzuangel will be making an official post about our website launch here later today  but here is a new figure skating website we recently created! If you guys are interested in rewatching the men's SP and ladies' SP & FS, it's up on our website thanks to @LadyLou who shared the 4cc videos. We also have a lot of 2018/2019 competitions as well as other competitions prior to this season in different broadcasts/commentaries. Olympics, CWW, Eng subs that are taken down, Worlds... you name it. Hope you guys enjoy!

SkatingPortal.com

We're currently a work in progress. Lots of bugs and login issues. But that's what we need you guys for so please help us test it out. 

p.s. if you guys want to rant about figure skating, we have a thread for it lol

Something to water our cactus, hopefully. 

16 hours ago, SuperMin said:

Awwww sleepy Shoma. Me loves. 

19 hours ago, SuperMin said:

Oh gosh, I was laughing so hard at Shoma's extremely-obvious-to-those-who-follow-him sleepiness that I could barely concentrate on what Yuzu was saying at the beginning.

It was early in the morning, Shoma might still have been jet-lagged, and knowing him, he was probably up late playing video games.

5 hours ago, ruruzest said:

Can’t wait until Spring returns!!

thank you so much @LadyLouand @yuzuangel for the site!

27 minutes ago, Sabrina said:

I wanted to say a huge thank you to @LadyLouand @yuzuangel for the site! The site is great,with skating Videos and with Interviews and stuff that I searched for for ages ! Great Job, and thanks for uploading !

Spoiler

spoiler because i dont want to advertise too much about our site here LOL and I feel so excluded :sorrow:It's actually me and Yuzuangel who created together LOL but Ladylou helped with sharing the entire 4CC videos, @Salior who created us bilibili accounts and other accounts, and other video owners (tinylorando, dasani, blueflame...etc.) who gave me permission to upload and embed several of their videos. Also, want to say thanks to those who tweeted about Yuzu needing videos for image training since its my main motivation (not like it will reach him) lol I just want to give them all credits! Also, we would love to have you guys post in our topic discussions too!! Hope this site survive :headdesk2: