41 minutes ago, TallyT said:

Fanyus have the most amazing super-eagle ability to spot the tiniest Yuzu anywhere  :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

And it's quite sad for those skaters that fill up the most image space, when all we talk about is a 5pixels large black blur in the background... :xD:

15 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Little blurry Zu, we miss you! :8232307::tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg:

Oh hi, my beautiful! Nice to see you :201111231756430f6:

EDIT: Mama Tracy is scolding him? Someone again hopped on turn?

I'm always, always astonished at the dedication of translators and subbers and checkers and the fans who shared the original video almost instantly too and in HD, and whoa also providing so many links for accessibility :img_21:

everyone, you are AMAZING:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

:multibow:

Really, I am so grateful:tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:

Here, have softYuzus in place for words :softYuzu::softYuzu::softYuzu:

Thank you very much! :multibow:

(and hi cryptid Yuzu! :wave:)

Post 1000!! I'm Notte Stellata, wow! I will do my best and live up to the name! :snonegai:

OK.  I watched the entire “Another story” in HD with subs and it is Excellent!  Really well done and respectful.

I hope Japan will cherish and appreciate what he has done for the country and FS.

I hope his antis experience karma.

The more you know about Yuzu, the more you respect and admire him

:knc_brian1:

Thank you so much translators, editors and subbers to provide fans with these precious videos ! Countless of time and efforts pour into the work!!

:snpeace:

Hey guys, does anyone know where I can watch 4CC? It doesn't look like there's even a thread for it over in Space Battles...

/// Nevermind, it seems I'm a few days early. Thought it was this weekend.

Tell me which one of you runs the Olympic Channel account tell me it'll be our secret i won't tell anyone :devilYuzu:

A big thanks to the team of subbing Yuzu's documentary.

The effort was so enormous and is deeply appreciated by everyone.

5 hours ago, ruruzest said:

This is just so humble.

This is the best story told including Yuzu’s message to Javi to Brian woke Javi up to the rink to meet a teary Tracy with the bonus of Yuzu tearing up looking at the Spanish flag missing Javi!!!

6 hours ago, ruruzest said:

The more you know about Yuzu, the more you respect and admire him

:knc_brian1:

The original tweet said (s)he saw that story somewhere on Twitter, so sadly it might not be true.

If it is though, that is seriously impressive, not just how kind it is, but that he had the patience at that age! There's noooo way I could have been on the ice during school hours in grade 3 without getting all excited and zooming around doing waltz jumps and spirals.

Just finished watching the English subbed version of Javi's part in "Another Story", and it got me right in the feels.... I knew it would but I still am all :sadPooh:

,:cri: , and :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:...

38 minutes ago, utsukushii3A said:

The original tweet said (s)he saw that story somewhere on Twitter, so sadly it might not be true.

If it is though, that is seriously impressive, not just how kind it is, but that he had the patience at that age! There's noooo way I could have been on the ice during school hours in grade 3 without getting all excited and zooming around doing waltz jumps and spirals.

Somehow I can believe Yuzu is that kind of person even at young age!, attentive, observant and considerate! :xD: