Thanks for the documentary, Japan.

Here’s all the tears I didn’t cry over European since I got the president of Belarus instead of Javi.

I love how Javi said that Yuzu is his only rival and that he can beat Nate and Shoms if he performs cleanly.

2 hours ago, lajoitko said:

On the other hand, it is easy to dream about things that are way beyond the reach at the time. What counts is making them a reality when you have a chance to do it

Yes, I'm just saying that most kiddies who dream like that would consider winning once to be enough out of reach already. Only Yuzu would think of doing it twice.

17 hours ago, airi said:

Tbh he doesn't lose base value even with 70% for the sequence (that really is a nonsense than THAT sequence gets 70%...) because otherwise he has to do 3-2 combo and that's certainly worth less.

I've looked it up to make sure:

https://www.isu.org/figure-skating/rules/fsk-regulations-rules   [page 16]

"Jump  sequences  are  evaluated  as  one  unit  by  adding  the Base  Values  of  the  two  jumps,  multiplying  the  result  by  0.8 and  applying  the  GOE  of  the  jump  with  the  higher  numerical value.  The  factored  Base  Value  of  the  jump  sequence  will  be rounded  to two  decimal  places."

So a sequence receives 80% of the base value of both jumps.

BV 4T+3A+SEQ with 10% bonus:   (9.5 + 8) × 0.8 × 1.1 = 15.4

#Sidenote: Even the 80% factoring is nonsense imo. It's hard to believe that the difficulty of a solo 4T and 3A with gliding and crossovers and breakfast inbetween is 8 points higher (GOE included) than a 4T+3A sequence.

Credits to Yuzu that he does it anyway.

I dont know the history between Miki and Yuzu but wow??? Does she really hate him so much? Wow I'm so shocked to see this

1 hour ago, kaeryth said:

And once again, those boys have us all in a puddle of tears...tbh it's probably a good thing Javi retired, I don't know how many more tugs my heartstrings can take!

The only thing I dislike about the new footage is the Japanese voiceovers! Ugh as a Spanish speaker I want to hear Javi's voice when he talks about these beautiful moments, not the Japanese dub. I also want to know how accurate these translations are.

13 minutes ago, MeowZu said:

I dont know the history between Miki and Yuzu but wow??? Does she really hate him so much? Wow I'm so shocked to see this

I don't know who that person is,

( Nevermind, I clicked through and it does look like the real Miki Ando account did the retweet. But still though...)

Some real jerk is trying to stir up drama. 

8 minutes ago, ICeleste said:

The only thing I dislike about the new footage is the Japanese voiceovers! Ugh as a Spanish speaker I want to hear Javi's voice when he talks about these beautiful moments, not the Japanese dub. I also want to know how accurate these translations are.

Same when they dub over Brian and Tracy. I wish they'd sub instead.

2 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I don't know who that person is, but even I can clearly see that the profile image is not of Miki Ando. Based on interviews and social media I've seen, Miki's not at all the type to do something like this.

Some real jerk is trying to stir up drama. 

Same when they dub over Brian and Tracy. I wish they'd sub instead.

That's the profile pic of the person Miki retweeted, not Miki. The pic of the person you retweet really shows up when you retweet them.

7 minutes ago, MeowZu said:

Oh really? I didn't know about that either.

Spoiler

Anyway, I didn't bother to look at Nathan's list until now and I have to say ... this is so much fun. :rofl: Those performance 10 are killing me. I mean he skated really well, but 10 mark crossovers? That's a bit too much. :rofl:

The documentary is the content i needed today. My mood was bad and now i’m crying/smiling :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg: