5 hours ago, MeowZu said:

He is so into it hahahahahaha 

5 hours ago, Bilge said:

Can we talk about how he give his all to everything he does?! 

Actually, he was a bit TOO into it! So much that he hit baby Nam with his elbow! :embSwan: 

19:56

EDIT: That girl in the back is judging him so hard :1:

eOyM9NN.gif

Hi everyone ♥️♥️ has this been posted yet? I didn't find it with a quick search but if it's a repost I'll delete :3

7 hours ago, MeowZu said:

Also, throwback to sneaky Brian and his then plenty hair hahahahahahahaha and hip hop Yuzu

He's a bit stiff but he feels the beat very well! And he seems to be the best out of the boys there, if he practice more he could be a fine dancer :acceptable: I'd love to see him dance this style now that he's got more command of his body and sharp movements <3 

The Title is perfect hahahahaha XD Roman is too cute :darklordyuzu::darklordyuzu::darklordyuzu:

15 hours ago, TallyT said:

Regarding that 10 year challenge going round, I found the following two Yuzu ones to post on GS, thought you'd like them too  :peek:He does look older in his Origin getup and hair, but NOT 10 years worth of older, surely?

This one you'll have to click, I think

http://picdeer.com/media/1958939837658995851_6240442011

Ummm....I'm confused....:14066882:

ra5TkZL.png

J1LD2U8.png

16 hours ago, TallyT said:

Regarding that 10 year challenge going round, I found the following two Yuzu ones to post on GS, thought you'd like them too  :peek:He does look older in his Origin getup and hair, but NOT 10 years worth of older, surely?

This one you'll have to click, I think

http://picdeer.com/media/1958939837658995851_6240442011

What I see is a transformation into a cat :giggle:

8 hours ago, MeowZu said:

Also, throwback to sneaky Brian and his then plenty hair hahahahahahahaha and hip hop Yuzu

It was nice to see baby Nam, so timely.  Congrats to Nam for winning Canadian Nats.  

Watching all these vids of baby Zu :softYuzu:it’s hard to believe all he’s accomplished and just turned 24. 

1 hour ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Ummm....I'm confused....:14066882:

ra5TkZL.png

J1LD2U8.png

At least his gender is consistent. :yznotimpressed:

We should all nominate him!  Better chance with same video so the one on this twitter site?

21 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

(& @Veveco) You can tell me that, but I'd never heard of it before Yuzu got nominated...by 'well-known', I mean 'something the world-wide general public would have heard of'...methinks it's prominent in Europe,  more than the rest of the world, and given the number of Europeans on the panel, maybe I'm right?

Yes, coming from an European country, I think it's definitly more an sort of ''european - western'' award.

Just a little question : Hanyu has a lot of fans, he also has people who don't really like his skating but respect him, but he also has some antis and some of them are coming from Japan. I just don't understand why some japanese people would be antis to Hanyu. I mean, I get why some people don't really like his skating that much, after all it's personal (I don't force anyone to love him). But I don't get why people are mad, saying very brutal things against him, as sportsman as well as a person. Is it related to a cultural thing or just anti usual stuff ? 

(I'm so sorry for that question, because maybe some of you are very sensitive about this subject :10636614:)

Hi everybody !

Do you think Yuzu's assignment could be in SCI of Kelowna ?

I know that every year the all event ticket's sell is before assignments !

It's too hard...

:dontdothistome:

13 minutes ago, Charlène said:

Hi everybody !

Do you think Yuzu's assignment could be in SCI of Kelowna ?

I know that every year the all event ticket's sell is before assignments !

It's too hard...

:dontdothistome:

could be but you never know until his assignments are out! I guess Skate Canada and NHK or Cup of China and NHK but I also think that he might like to skate in Russia again because his FS in Russia did not turn out the way that he wanted it to be! I guess we have to wait until August/September until we really know what his assignments are !

32 minutes ago, PoohCannelle said:

Yes, coming from an European country, I think it's definitly more an sort of ''european - western'' award.

Just a little question : Hanyu has a lot of fans, he also has people who don't really like his skating but respect him, but he also has some antis and some of them are coming from Japan. I just don't understand why some japanese people would be antis to Hanyu. I mean, I get why some people don't really like his skating that much, after all it's personal (I don't force anyone to love him). But I don't get why people are mad, saying very brutal things against him, as sportsman as well as a person. Is it related to a cultural thing or just anti usual stuff ? 

(I'm so sorry for that question, because maybe some of you are very sensitive about this subject :10636614:)

Because he once defeated their favourites. As simple as that.

41 minutes ago, PoohCannelle said:

8 minutes ago, Fay said:

Because he once defeated their favourites. As simple as that.

Sometimes I run into anti SNS sites by accident and some of what they say is beyond criticizing just his skating.  I agree Its ugly and borderline crazy stuff.  I do think it is a relatively small group of people trying to make a lot of noise and I try to ignore them. They can’t see beyond their own fandom.

I think his fans far outweigh his antis in number and positive energy.:grouphug: