3 часа назад, ralucutzagy сказал:

Both, Otonal and Origin are amazing programs! :tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw: I hope he will keep them ... but he never kept both his programs for the next season ... IMO he will stick with Otonal.

But Otonal was already almost perfect at CoR so I dunno. But I'll take whatever, Yuzu is really full of wonderful surprises :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

2 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

I vote yes. 

LGC as short and Origin as Free, can you imagine, would the judges even survive till the medal ceremony

and PW as an EX :8788161:

5 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

:dancingpooh:

A little late to join the party but best news ever:dancingpooh: :party2:Our overlord knew exactly what to tell his cacti to help them during the drought.

I expected him to skate next season but it’s such a relief to hear him say it. I just feel like :cri:

Thank you Yuzu:img_21:

Well, I didn't get to see the video before it was removed but the idea of Yuzu and Javi training together makes me :softYuzu:(even though we knew it was happening, the confirmation is heart-warming) 

And Yuzu announcing goals for next season!!! :003: 

what a good day to be a satellite ! :dancingpooh:

5 hours ago, PoohCannelle said:

and PW as an EX :8788161:

I'm jumping on the 'keep Origin' bandwagon, myself. IMO he hasn't performed that program the way he wants to, even once yet, and in my eyes it's the program that most clearly expresses who he is as a competitor and a person. 

9 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I'm jumping on the 'keep Origin' bandwagon, myself. IMO he hasn't performed that program the way he wants to, even once yet, and in my eyes it's the program that most clearly expresses who he is as a competitor and a person. 

Why keeping so problematic program? Wouldn't it be better to move to something other, maybe even more interesting?

16 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Why keeping so problematic program? Wouldn't it be better to move to something other, maybe even more interesting?

Imo he was on his way to doing it perfectly, maybe even at COR had he not been injured, so I wouldn't call it ''problematic''..

42 minutes ago, Paskud said:

I also hope he will move on.  It's also problematic to me for whatever reasons... He hasn't performed it perfectly yet so its full potential is unknown. Still I'm not sure judges appriciate it as much as they did with Otonal. And I'm all for something new and even more interesting :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffHUs91qid2nw: I want him to work with Benoit Richaud whose choreos convinced me more than anyone (OK, I know it won't happen)

I don’t think he’ll keep otonal, because honestly he perfected it at CoR.  The only reason he kept Chopin was  because he could improve it with adding two quads and a rippon.  I don’t see that with Otonal.  Origin may depend on how he performs at Worlds however he hasn’t repeated FS except for Olympics.  I only hope that if he gets a new FS, his costume is as SPECTACULAR as Origin. . 

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

:peekapooh: 

Spoiler

ORIGIN 2.0 in Beijing. 

42 minutes ago, SuperMin said:

I don’t think he’ll keep otonal, because honestly he perfected it at CoR.  The only reason he kept Chopin was  because he could improve it with adding two quads and a rippon.  I don’t see that with Otonal.  Origin may depend on how he performs at Worlds however he hasn’t repeated FS except for Olympics.  I only hope that if he gets a new FS, his costume is as SPECTACULAR as Origin. . 

Obviously we don't know - Yuzu definitely thinks for himself and startles us all on a regular basis - but he was clearly upset about the injury meaning he couldn't skate a perfect Origin in Russia, it was his tribute to Plushy and to the country and fans in Russia that he cares about.  So I don't think it's the same as letting LGC go.

If he does Origin as well as we all hope at Worlds :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw: then I can see him letting it go and getting a new one to house the 4A.  If it isn't up to his standards... I can see him keeping and adapting it for 2019-20 so he can do it justice in his own mind.

But that could be wishful thinking from me (I don't want to let it go!)

(PS - I don't see how he can better Origin's costume, but I said that about Seimei/Swanyu/H&L/the PPOS..... so I'll wait and see)

9 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

I vote yes. 

LGC as short and Origin as Free, can you imagine, would the judges even survive till the medal ceremony

Oh sweet surrender. Sleek hair Yuzu all day long.

touched-gif-10.gif

I'm so happy to read about another season and the only wish that I have is a full season of excellent health for Yuzu.

1 minute ago, Maleko said:

I'm so happy to read about another season and the only wish that I have is a full season of excellent health for Yuzu.

I just think how dauntless is he? Every year the health and fitness gods find some way to smack him down, no one could blame him for going enough is enough, but no, he's determined that nothing is going to stop him until he chooses to go.

Makes me feel sheepish every time I get a little sorry for myself...

1 hour ago, kelly said:

Imo he was on his way to doing it perfectly, maybe even at COR had he not been injured, so I wouldn't call it ''problematic''..

Okay, not whole program. Second part of program after change of layout. Before it was 4s3t 4teu3s (4t3a) and then he could go wild because next were only axels - 3a2t and 3a. In version with sequence he still was able to do 3f2t with exactly the same entry (he was doing it in ACI practice). After change in layout there is 4t 4t3a 3f3t 3aeu3s - with, I feel, less potential in transitions, more thinking about speed for quads and combos PLUS moved and cutted ChSq. And I'm not sure I like it... At least that's how I see it. I really hope Yuzuru will prove me wrong at worlds (or come back to layout from ACI).