6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Woah, he's staying next season, too!!! We are blessed! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: but also PLZ BE HEALTHY YUZU SKATING GODS PLZ LET HIM BE HEALTHY so he can accomplish all he wants:snonegai: I'm so grateful he has the will to go on but I'd hate if it meant another serious injury and more difficult months of rehab 😖 I just want a happy Yuzu enjoying training and having fun in practices and competitions like we've seen this season up to that bad fall :tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp:

In other news, I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes too up for TurinGPF (because we've seen over and over again anything can happen) while preparing myself for ticket battle:war:

I won't lose :hachimaki:

(As for the leaked video, I'm half sad I haven't watched it and half relieved it was taken down. I'm gonna trust your word that Zuzu looked good. Crossing fingers that he can also recover his jumps smoothly and without feeling pain :fingerscrossed: I hope Yuzuru can will his health into existence in the same way he willed his OGM into existance, after all he wouldn't be able to keep competing another season and landing a Nessie if he isn't healthy...)

It's so great to hear the confirmation from Yuzu that he will be skating next season. Best way to start the weekend <3

injuries stay away from him :smiley-angelic001:

YAY, ANOTHER SEASON!

Praying for the best! :smiley-angelic001:

I wonder if he'll reuse this season's programs or use new ones. Maybe that'll depend on how satisfied he is with his performances at Worlds.

Both, Otonal and Origin are amazing programs! :tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw: I hope he will keep them ... but he never kept both his programs for the next season ... IMO he will stick with Otonal.

The Kuyashii has been bundled up from injury, 2nd missed GPF, 4A, COR, Boyang's score. You'd think it'll finally :003:  :rofl3:

My hair is ready for another season :smiley-happy093:

I didn't get to see the video... I know it's for the better that it's taken down but still.. :13877886:

31 minutes ago, utsukushii3A said:

wonder if he'll reuse this season's programs or use new ones. Maybe that'll depend on how satisfied he is with his performances at Worlds.

bring back LGC

2 hours ago, Anzi said:

Why am i late?!!! The video was removed from Ins!!!!

Can somebody tell me what happened?

Yuzu was doing his otonal stsq, javi was also training

hace 42 minutos , ralucutzagy said:

Both, Otonal and Origin are amazing programs! :tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw: I hope he will keep them ... but he never kept both his programs for the next season ... IMO he will stick with Otonal.

I want him to keep the whole package please!!! Otonal, Origin and HYK...:13877886: I’m so not ready to maybe see only one last time his Origin costume...:sad4:

47 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

bring back LGC

I vote yes. 

LGC as short and Origin as Free, can you imagine, would the judges even survive till the medal ceremony

8 hours ago, TallyT said:

We probably shouldn't keep it up, no... but while part of me disapproves if their privacy was breached, another part can't help being rejoicing at just a glimpse because of how free and beautiful and yes, joyous, Yuzu looks to be skating like that.

Conflicted is hardly the word (and I can't pretend I haven't watched it several times).

PS - now it's out and has been spread, I hope Yuzu and Javi will be okay with it and realise the fans just want to know they are both doing well.

While I agree with not spreading a sneak video, I'm torn because I missed seeing it before it got taken down. Very glad to hear that Yuzu is back to good form though...

9 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Woah, he's staying next season, too!!! We are blessed! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Right, so let's all start praying for Yuzu to have good health and no injuries now...build up some good energy early...just in case! 

Speaking of forbidden videos, I found this adorable video that I'm 99% sure is Yuzu, but it's probably not supposed to be on the internet and fortunately is very, very short, has very few views, and makes no mention of who's in it or where it was taken.

But take my word for it, guys. It's adorable. :snonegai:

2 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

bring back LGC

YES Please!!! 

7 часов назад, kaeryth сказал:

Kuyashii...

"win it all" - music to my ears :tongueyuzu: