So yuzu confirms he is staying next year... no surprise to me. I had a strong feeling he would as soon as he revealed his programs way back in the summer. I didn't think he would end using tribute music. Just not fitting for the swan's swan song. Hmmm... World's in Montreal is becoming a goal... for me.

I truly understand the desire to take video when presented with such an opportunity, i would too, but it is the decision to put it online that baffles me. 

I just leave this here, in the hope some of you, guys, can open the video link. I couldnt.

Aaaah! Ok, got it! Thanks!

Another Season!!!  Finally confirmed by Yuzu himself!

I pray and wish for an injury free year of his dreams.

Can’t wait for worlds! :dancingpooh:

3 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Kuyashii...

And we will support you every inch of the way. Xxx 

Wow I know he must be disappointed that he missed GPF again, but I didn't know he would be so kuyashi he is already declaring goals for one year later when he hasn't even finished this season yet lol I don't think we will ever see the emergence of `i dont care about wins and records, I'm skating for myself ' Yuzu ever again

not sure if this was posted already, but another translation. Click thread for second part.

My first time seeing the long version.  Two things stand out for me.  Yuzu kuyashii and successful 4loop+3A:1497158260_5GOE:

and how he can turn a competition gala into "Yuzu's ice show" :winky:

Guys, I can't help but highlight the importance of Yuzuru's announcement regarding his goals for next year GP!

I've read in the past weeks here some preoccupied users sharing their worries for his health. It's true, we didn't know anything about his rehabilitation up until now. We knew that his ankle went through a lot of distress and even if we knew that it was less severe than last year, I personally wasn't too optimistic about his overall condition. 

But now? If he's declaring that he wants to win everything in the GP next season, it means that he's probably sure he's going to fully heal, if he hasn't already fully healed, which means that his injury wasn't a permanent one, he is really going to come back in full force. 

I am so happy because of this <3 

6 hours ago, Sabrina said:

found this video on Instagram a few moments ago !!! Yuzu and Yavi training together at TCC

Why am i late?!!! The video was removed from Ins!!!!

Can somebody tell me what happened?

6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Woah, he's staying next season, too!!! We are blessed! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Send a great vibe for my new semester!!!!

Going for next season and 4A is ensured!!!

I feel so happy now!