You guys good luck for ticket war for next season. Yuzu is going to jump that 4A. :13877886: prepare your heart. 

3 минуты назад, Yuazz сказал:

You guys good luck for ticket war for next season. Yuzu is going to jump that 4A. :13877886: prepare your heart. 

After this year's Worlds I can handle everything :hachimaki: *and I have a room booked in Torino already :tongueyuzu:

2 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Tickets...:dontdothistome::13877886::13877886::13877886:

The question is which GP he will be assigned to..? If he goes to NHK ... Wow the ticket will be hella difficult. Good luck guys. 

1 hour ago, Sabrina said:

found this video on Instagram a few moments ago !!! Yuzu and Yavi training together at TCC

Excuse me  *SCREAMS*

hace 10 minutos , Yuazz said:

The question is which GP he will be assigned to..? If he goes to NHK ... Wow the ticket will be hella difficult. Good luck guys. 

I’m not even going to try for NHK... Elsewhere yes... my hope would be CoR and or IdF.... and the GPF of course!

1 hour ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Stupid question 

Reveal hidden contents

I first thought it was an official TCC account but just realized the comment is in Russian. How come they are able to obtain this video? Who is the original poster? 

Spoiler

It is a Russian uber acc. There is no official TCC account. It usually reposted private videos and sometimes posted some shipping stuffs. 

I'm feeling a lot of relief seeing that vid.. 

And I just checked and Torino flight tickets are pretty cheap from here :devilYuzu:

2 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! YUZU!!!!!!! Please someone  tell me this is not old! It can’t be right? It’s otoñal and they haven’t trained together before CoR right? If this is truly new THANK YOU SKATING GODS cause it’s so good to see Yuzu like this! I hope he’ll regain all his strength and build up till Worlds!!!! :13877886::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Too late.  Taken down.  Glad some of you guys got a glimpse. 

Spoiler

I saw that video on Wednesday. I think it was posted by someone who visited TCC.

Apparently,  the poster was warned, and the video was deleted a few hours later.

Everyone who saw the video hasn't talked about it on SNS since then because we all think we should respect Yuzu's and Javi's privacy and most of all, TCC policy should be respected.

Now, that account reposted the video despite knowing an original video was deleted by a poster.  Isn't it a bit immoral act?

I'm really disappointed with that account whoever runs it.

Spoiler

While I’m happy to see him skating, I would hate to add to Yuzu’s stressing out about the breach of his privacy of his recovery and practice at TCC. So for the future I’d suggest less publicity for such unauthorized practice sessions. I am more relaxed about photoes... 

Good that I have already booked a room for Turin in December ! And on Monday I will book my flight!