15 minutes ago, Tee said:

@ 4:09 he talks about how he accidentally hit against the wall during image training and annoys his poor mother :68468287: 

I don't hear anything about a lamp in this one but cmiiw?

Thank you! Ahhhh, he's such a sweetie. It said that he'd wanted to skate to POTO since he was a kid. I had definitely noticed something special about that program. Good to know what it was!

I wish he'd give a list of all his favorite songs. First "Boku no Koe", now I'll probably be listening to "Michi" by The Sketchbook on repeat for a few weeks (definitely before my skating lessons!). :tumblr_inline_mg16hfnAAr1qdlkyg:

3 minutes ago, Maya said:

Does this video have English sub somewhere?

I have NO idea how to sub videos, but I could try a text translation tomorrow if it doesn't.

1 hour ago, utsukushii3A said:

Thank you! Ahhhh, he's such a sweetie. It said that he'd wanted to skate to POTO since he was a kid. I had definitely noticed something special about that program. Good to know what it was!

I wish he'd give a list of all his favorite songs. First "Boku no Koe", now I'll probably be listening to "Michi" by The Sketchbook on repeat for a few weeks (definitely before my skating lessons!). :tumblr_inline_mg16hfnAAr1qdlkyg:

@Salior did a great job compiling music that Yuzu has mentions or demonic lipsynched to here: https://yuzuru-hanyu-central.tumblr.com/post/179893732594/yuzurus-music-list

5 hours ago, utsukushii3A said:

That is adorable. I think I might have seen it, now that you mention it. It sounds vaguely familiar.

Thank you! (For those who don't know, it means "beautiful3A".) It comes from a dream I had where Yuzu and I were walking around together, and he had his arm around me, and I could have said or done anything I wanted, but what did I choose to do? Tell him, "羽生さんのトリプルアクセルは世界一美しいと思います!" (Roughly translated/what I intended, "You have the most beautiful triple Axel I've ever seen!") :67638860:

But it's true though - his 3A is the best!

3 hours ago, SuperMin said:

LOL,  people who want to be Yuzuru Hanyu. Pretty funny. :giggle:

I love those. Especially the ones where it's a little kid and the file is nearly as big as them. 

Official tweet by "Team Brian" (the book), we can see the photos of cafeteria of TCC in this thread.

:loveeyes:

2 hours ago, Frenchkiss70 said:

How more beautiful can he get before he kills us all:10742290:

I think we are already dead?

8 hours ago, kelly said:

:tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid::10742290:

Mamma Mia!!! I die! :13877886:

It’s what he deserves tbh

3 hours ago, yude said:

Official tweet by "Team Brian" (the book), we can see the photos of cafeteria of TCC in this thread.

:loveeyes:

Look! They have Anti-Yuzu devices! Paprika everywhere!