15 hours ago, Louitunes said:

This is the first time I've seen a camera go anywhere near the ultra twinkliness of his costumes.  Beautiful. Xxx

16 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Not sure if Anzi was referring to this one but this is my fave :)

22 hours ago, IceWings said:

Can you post the link to the video? I just love the way the light bounces off the crystals in that costume when he moves. He totally steals the scene from all the other skaters on the ice in the warmup.

The 4K fancam is here. Guys, please prepare a sunglasses in case of the glittering reflection of those thousands rhinestone hurts your eyes.

:9:

I just realize Joseph has a Vietnamese father and he shares the same surname as me. And consider how rare that surname is in Vietnam, he might be a very very distant relative of mine :tumblr_inline_n0o1fjLfy91qid2nw: Now that I think abt it my Granpa's brother did migrate to Canada after the US wars...

Is there anyway this young lad can help pave the way to see Yuzu for once?? Should I sketch a plan?? I'm desperate :headdesk2:

This article has lots of pictures fron this past season!   And definitely written by a Fanyu.

7 hours ago, Anzi said:

The 4K fancam is here. Guys, please prepare a sunglasses in case of the glittering reflection of those thousands rhinestone hurts your eyes.

:9:

Thanks for this.  Twinkle twinkle our ice star.  One of these days he won't be able to skate off the ice...he'll have to climb ..... over all those Poohs!!!  LGC has always been my absolute favourite, but after Helsinki, I think it's Otonal.  He was so languid in his skate and this added a beauty of its own that Rostelecom although the higher marked skate, doesn't have.  Maybe it's just the fact that it was live and I was so hyped and it was totally calming and he was totally in charge.

3 hours ago, SuperMin said:

Forever the perfectionist:hachimaki:

There’s a lot of really good pictures in the article. Some happy Zu :tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw:

Yuzuru-Hanyu-medal-ceremony-2018-GP-of-H

Yuzuru-Hanyu-thanking-the-audience-2018-

18 minutes ago, Tee said:

There’s a lot of really good pictures in the article. Some happy Zu :tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw:

I miss pink fairy 

:Poohgaveup:

34 minutes ago, Tee said:

14 minutes ago, Anzi said:

I miss pink fairy 

:Poohgaveup:

It's okay spring will come:tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw: Pink Fairy will come back in full bloom and we will all be happy together then:grouphug: 

14 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I hope he also gives us lots more info on you know who...:knc_brian2:

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

This brings up an issue I've been thinking about for some time, the issue relating to Yuzu's nearly complete lack of a life outside of his apartment and TCC.  Could it be that Yuzu is avoiding any sort of life outside of those two venues so he can say that while he 'resides' in Toronto, he 'lives' in Japan.  Just some speculation on my part but it does help to explain the fact that he's never even been to downtown Toronto.

The muscles in his back from carrying the ISU on his shoulders for the past few years tho

Spoiler

Yuzuru-Hanyu-thanking-the-audience-2018- {x]

27 minutes ago, Tee said:

The muscles in his back from carrying the ISU on his shoulders for the past few years tho

Hide contents

Yuzuru-Hanyu-thanking-the-audience-2018- {x]

That is one buff Sakura Fairy:67638860:  the ISU must be really heavy...

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

$%#$ ISU!! This interview is from Dec 20, 2018 on YT during GPF!!  Total Twitter click bate.