Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Fay said:

33 is a crime... 

That 33 might come from the too-many-pleats-jumping face I guess lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sallycinnamon said:

Brian posted a picture, too!

 

Thank you Brian and Tracy for these pictures today :img_21: It's great to see Yuzu again!

 

 

Off-topic observation:

what happened to Jason's face lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What happened to Javi’s reebok gear- end of sponsorship or too much home cooking since February?  BO is looking quite trim - poster boy for low fat post gall bladder surgery diet.  Tracey looks great as always and everyone so happy - really cheered me up.  

 

We need a scrunchy smile emoji...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In lieu of TCC's family reunion, here is Yuzu cheering like there's no tomorrow for Habi

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think definitely this comes under the heading of too pretty to drink?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, TallyT said:

I think definitely this comes under the heading of too pretty to drink?

 

 

 

I have mixed feelings... I love and miss Yuzu.... but I honestly don’t want to drink him...or do I??? 0:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SuperMin said:

 

I have mixed feelings... I love and miss Yuzu.... but I honestly don’t want to drink him...or do I??? 0:)

Welllllll look delicious :notamused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Anzi said:

Off-topic observation:

what happened to Jason's face lol

Yeah it looks like he got beat up or has a weird sunburn or reaction to some face cream. These are my guesses :) but we will probably never know.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Glory said:

Yeah it looks like he got beat up or has a weird sunburn or reaction to some face cream. These are my guesses :) but we will probably never know.  

I think Jason posted on his Twitter a photo of him in the mountains over the holidays. That'd do it. High altitude = stronger sun, especially reflected off snow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

LGC knee slide rock'n'roll Yuzu - 33, female

 

14 hours ago, Fay said:

33 is a crime... 

 

Umm...34 and male... :D

 

4yj9P8e.png

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TallyT said:

I think definitely this comes under the heading of too pretty to drink?

 

 

 

7 hours ago, SuperMin said:

 

I have mixed feelings... I love and miss Yuzu.... but I honestly don’t want to drink him...or do I??? 0:)

 

*look at the Yuzu  coffee*...*look around*...*slurp slurp*...sorry my whole face mind is lost in the frothed milky Yuzu smile...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Knowing about Yuzu's statement of how important Worlds is, makes me sad I couldn't get tickets.

Oh well, maybe the timing is just not right yet.

 

I hope he is having a grand time training with Javi again.

 

As early as now I want to ask, is it easier to get it in Canada? The next one will be in Montreal right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ashley2162018 said:

Knowing about Yuzu's statement of how important Worlds is, makes me sad I couldn't get tickets.

Oh well, maybe the timing is just not right yet.

 

I hope he is having a grand time training with Javi again.

 

As early as now I want to ask, is it easier to get it in Canada? The next one will be in Montreal right?

 

You shouldn’t have any trouble with Montreal. :) No segregated sales and you can choose your own seats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×