Happy new year guys!  :20111123175648e45::tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw: Thanks for sticking around and helping us form this great community. 

Today I was asked the uncomfortable question what my personal highlight of 2018 was and I really couldn’t think of anything but the moment I did the math and realized Yuzu was going to win gold in PC. Last year my personal life has been on the spectrum between underwhelming to shitty lol and Yuzu was one of the few things that gave me genuine joy :7938863: Hope the best for Yuzu in the coming years, whatever that means to him. :7938863: 

Another Happy New Year wish from me, here in the UK.:tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw:

As I took stock, on the last day of 2018,  I saw how I appreciate the community I find here - tho I am quite quiet, I am here often, enjoying.

And how deeply I've been moved since Yuzuru came into my awareness, just before the Olympics, 2018.

What became a very challenging year for me was greatly eased and enlivened by:angel3-smiley: Yuzu-ness, and Planet Hanyu visits.

Thanks, everyone.  Here's to a Healthy and Peace-Full 2019, 'growing even stronger'.  On We Go! :0005::tumblr_m230p1f9hj1qfamg6::tumblr_m230p1f9hj1qfamg6::tumblr_m230p1f9hj1qfamg6:

Happy New Year!!

I hope 2019 is a wonderful year for you guys. Thank you so much for Planet Hanyu and all the satellites. My life as fanyu is complete because of you. 2018 was a real mix bag for me personally but there are moments that I will never forget as long as I live. 

Hope Yuzu's 2019 is full of fun, happiness, and laughter.

:tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw::img_21::tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:

I wish all that he would wish for himself for the coming year.🍀🍀🍀🍀

Hace 1 hora, robin said:

Happy new year guys!  :20111123175648e45::tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw: Thanks for sticking around and helping us form this great community. 

Today I was asked the uncomfortable question what my personal highlight of 2018 was and I really couldn’t think of anything but the moment I did the math and realized Yuzu was going to win gold in PC. 

Happy new Year to you as well!! Best wishes.

Pyeongchang was also the highlight for me but personally, I was too nervous to actually do the math in that moment (I couldn't even stand to watch Javi and Shoma's LPs live!). I just remember reading a brief post here that said something like "Shoma just fell on 4lo so Yuzu got OGM". When others confirmed it I reopened the stream and caught the K&C reactions just in time, lmao. So I realized Yuzu won and started tearing up it at the same time time that he did lol

11 hours ago, yumeaki said:

That’s me too! It has been a wonderful 2018 although my pocket was bleeding from travelling to ice shows and competition. :1:

Here’s wishing everyone a great 2019! :665e343793b9:

Happy New Year! :happydance:

Ahhh you're so lucky to have the money to watch. I'm still a poor ass relying on my parents for support. I can't wait to finish law school and become a lawyer so I can spend all money on Yuzu. Hahahahahahaha!

28 minutes ago, Paskud said:

You know, this segment was few days ago, so it's understandable they asked him about decisions and wishes for new year.

Also: stop looking for an answer when there isn't any.

6 hours ago, SuperMin said:

Based on this segment of the translation from EVERY segment, I think Yuzu does mean to return next season.

:dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh:

Source: http://hanyusan.tumblr.com/post/181541536917/181228-every-eng-translated-transcript

35 minutes ago, Paskud said:

You know, this segment was few days ago, so it's understandable they asked him about decisions and wishes for new year.

Reporting from CSI fanyu division :gla:

I saw someone's tweet about the hotel room that they've interviewed Yuzu being a suite room in Sendai Royal Park Hotel. So I've checked up on it then...it matches with an executive suite of the room layout, sofa, cushions, table, the painting on the wall, and the door.

https://www.srph.co.jp/stay/floor/garden/index.html?page=suite

0zgaETP.png

nvj0zUj.png

This was filmed in Sendai + his visit to school with two gold medals, I am sure the interview was not filmed within this season but more like before the season started, July or something. He's done P&G CM with Matsuoka san in summer and his hair length (fringe/bang) looks very similar to the ones in that CM.  The narration was added after the interview when they're editing to make the whole thing into the program so mentioning of his current injury and his hope for the next year is appropriate. The word 来年 means next year but the year 2019 includes both the current fs season and the next, you could say for either...

Yuzu's video was shown at Kohaku Uta Gassen while Sekai No Owari performing Sazanka.

14 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

I saw someone's tweet about the hotel room that they've interviewed Yuzu being a suite room in Sendai Royal Park Hotel. So I've checked up on it then...it matches with an executive suite of the room layout, sofa, cushions, table, the painting on the wall, and the door.

0zgaETP.png

nvj0zUj.png

This was filmed in Sendai + his visit to school with two gold medals, I am sure the interview was not filmed within this season but more like before the season started, July or something. He's done P&G CM with Matsuoka san in summer and his hair length (fringe/bang) looks very similar to the ones in that CM.  The narration was added after the interview when they're editing to make the whole thing into the program so mentioning of his current injury and his hope for the next year is appropriate. The word 来年 means next year but the year 2019 includes both the current fs season and the next, you could say for either...

CSI Fanyu Division - I am in full admiration of your detective abilities :67638860:.

Maybe it’s back to how we interpret the video, but I thought the narrator said “ Hanyu, who has since withdrawn from competition, delivered us a message.” (17:36) So I assumed they had a recent update from Yuzu.  That’s how I interpreted it, but of course I have wishful thoughts. 

17 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

0zgaETP.png

nvj0zUj.png

Wow, suits king and god of figure skating himself, I approve :tumblr_inline_n2pjd43gf91qdlkyg:

And his message easily can mean both, so we come back to the situation when we don't know anything.

7 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Yuzu's video was shown at Kohaku Uta Gassen while Sazanka performing.

I so agree that Origin was a fabulous costume, the best in any discipline this year IMO (biased? me?)

11 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Yuzu's video was shown at Kohaku Uta Gassen while Sazanka performing.

I so disagree with hype about Origin costume, but since many people compared it to phoenix, can we burn it? :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5: