General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, Pamigena said:

I spent the last five minutes LMAO about the 'new' costume :rofl: I swear if he continues this by recycling EX programs...... if you're anywhere near central Europe this weekend, you are going to hear me scream!!!

:free-random-smileys-161:

I'm torn because while a "Best Of" throughout oly season or alternatively LGC ex would be awesome the thirst for something new is real damnit!! :13877886:

8 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

But seriously, he's on fire. I really hope he'll manage everything he plans, because if he does, he'll blow our minds to the edges of the Universe and back. I have no doubt he can do it, but whether everything will fall into place... I'm particularly worried about the schedule at the Olympics. (Brian was pretty clear that he thought the schedule at Sochi was the main reason there were so many mistakes in the men's free.) Yuzu is still only human, after all (although I just said return of the alien :P)... But if he can handle that...

I too believe that he can do it. But according to this interview, he really put pressure on himself. :13877886:

8 hours ago, xeyra said:

GROWING by Toto・BIG - Yuzuru Interview in 5 parts w/ pianist Kanon Matsuda

Article

Videos

Hide contents

It's the terrible grey shirt interview! :laughing:

Hopefully someone might help with translating the gist of it.

Still catching up with the thread but omg if I didn't know Yuzu I would be so creeped out by him standing there staring at her like that in the first video? :xD:

12 minutes ago, robin said:

I think everyone is too distracted by the (non-)changes in the Chopin costume to notice that Yuzu wore Mizuno instead of UA so let me point that out again!

Is this a Team Japan for Olympics deal, I wonder? And when was this filmed? Because he's still wearing UA everywhere else, including ACI, so it can't be that Mizuno gave him a sponsorship. 

Or maybe he forgot his t-shirt again and had to borrow from someone. :laughing:

1 minute ago, xeyra said:

Is this as Team Japan for Olympics deal, I wonder? And when was this filmed? Because he's still wearing UA everywhere else, including ACI, so it can't be that Mizuno gave him a sponsorship. 

Or maybe he forgot his t-shirt again and had to borrow from someone. :laughing:

It's a mystery, I'm confused

27 minutes ago, Pamigena said:

I spent the last five minutes LMAO about the 'new' costume :rofl: I swear if he continues this by recycling EX programs...... if you're anywhere near central Europe this weekend, you are going to hear me scream!!!

:free-random-smileys-161:

If you've jinxed it, the next door bell is me with vodka.

You're not that close but eff it