General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, yuzu.fairy said:

Found this on YouTube, :smiley-laughing021:It's so true..:embSwan:.. And she provide sub

Hahhahahah omg so much of this is true XD (though ill never be able to justify buying Yuzu's necklace or earphones 😢 ) I cracked up at the buying a phone with more storage space cause thats exactly where im at rn :xD: I used to collect art now Yuzu has taken over:darklordyuzu:

7 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

:rofl:I'm reminded of a fan vid in ACI where he headbangs his brains out... And I saw those "large eyes". Shocked is an undestatement. 

Oops I uttered the wrong word(ACI). I hope I didn't triggered any sickness whatsoever. Sorry :slinkaway:

Contrary to popular belief, i am not affected when i read the words ACI. It's a permanent state of heartbreak :POOH: you guys don't make it worse haha.

7 hours ago, yuzu.fairy said:

Found this on YouTube, :smiley-laughing021:It's so true..:embSwan:.. And she provide sub

That is exactly how I was when I found Yuzu 8 months ago~ how time flies <3

5 hours ago, Dara said:

Little preview of photos that may be used for next Ice Jewels

MORE NEKO! :13877886:

38 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

33 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

I have no words. :13877886:

I know what JSF is going to do, or trying to do, after Yuzu retires, but honestly how are these reporters and photographers (and fanyus) going to survive after he retires? I'll miss his cheekiness and smiles so much. 

Everyone else of the current top skaters seems so shy in comparison.

5 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

I have no words. :13877886:

I know what JSF is going to do, or trying to do, after Yuzu retires, but honestly how are these reporters and photographers (and fanyus) going to survive after he retires? I'll miss his cheekiness and smiles so much. 

Everyone else of the current top skaters seems so shy in comparison.

They are shy. One thing I love about Yuzu he isn't afraid to make a fool of himself. Always laughing and joking around with everyone. 

That's why it surprised me that he really is a introvert and just like to stay home. It's okay Yuzu, I love staying home myself.