General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

I can't believe we've been talking about those gloves for this long.

No wait, I totally can believe it. :smiley-dance018:

Erm... we have spent enough time talking about his hair and his singing voice or lack thereof. Gloves can at least affect the skate! 

1 minute ago, yuzuangel said:

It's so gorgeous. Omg. I love it so much more than the first one. Maybe bc I saw it live but even in pictures. Absolutely exquisitely beautiful.

Whoever made it did such a beautiful job. The design on the back and the collar! The jewels are even shinier. I can't wait for him to skate in the Oly in that costume. :dpooh:

32 分ぐらい, MrPuddingさんが言いました:

You dont mess with the gloves.. or pooh.. or his things really :laughing:

He was glaring at the black gloves, put them on before 6-minute practice, but took them off, and showed his hand to someone saying something.  What happened?

:scratch2:

Was this article of Sports Hochi posted?

http://yuzuorabu.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-51.html

It is planned to make the costume newly.   When he put on his old costume, he realized his body has changed.  He felt it was slightly tight as his chest has deepened compared to 2 years ago when it was measured, and he is now 2 cm taller.   Through increased run-through practices of good quality, he has gained stamina and power to jump quads in the second half.  His slender and flexible body is now acquiring strength as well.

6 minutes ago, Sammie said:

Anyone seen the close up of the Seimei 2.0 version outfit? Oh it's exquisite. I wish I can post it up but on my phone. 

i love the gold details, and yes to more sparkles. But the collar of the old costume looks better in my opinion, hope they'll adjust that...