General Yuzuru Chat

hello everyone, nice to meet you all > u<

i registered on our temporary home after lurking GS for a few months and i must say that i'm looking forward to posting more!

i'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for building us this new home. i never felt comfortable de-lurking on GS, even less after what happened the past couple of days ;;

i don't know too many FS fans personally so i always feel a little bit isolated, lurking the FF was a pleasure to me and while i'm sad to see that go, i think we're better off here, away from petty trolls :'3

i hope to get over my initial shyness quickly /) ///(\

now i'm gonna go watch my yuzu playlist 'cause the whole situation today gave me whiplash 

hello everyone, nice to meet you all > u<

i registered on our temporary home after lurking GS for a few months and i must say that i'm looking forward to posting more!

i'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for building us this new home. i never felt comfortable de-lurking on GS, even less after what happened the past couple of days ;;

i don't know too many FS fans personally so i always feel a little bit isolated, lurking the FF was a pleasure to me and while i'm sad to see that go, i think we're better off here, away from petty trolls :'3

i hope to get over my initial shyness quickly /) ///(\

now i'm gonna go watch my yuzu playlist 'cause the whole situation today gave me whiplash :roll2:

Aaawwww, you're ava is so cute :love: :love: :love:

(Post often, so that it shows up often, okay? ;) )

xeyra said:
These threads take very few posts before they change pages for me. Any way to increase the number of posts per page on a thread? I've tried searching in the settings but couldn't find it.

Increased it, Thanks! :)

It would be nice if you could use the suggestion thread for feedback so we know where to look: 

liha said:
xeyra said:
These threads take very few posts before they change pages for me. Any way to increase the number of posts per page on a thread? I've tried searching in the settings but couldn't find it.

Increased it, Thanks! :)

It would be nice if you could use the suggestion thread for feedback so we know where to look: topic10.html

Sorry about that. I thought it was more my inability to find an option in the settings than an actual forum setting the mods needed to change. Probably why I didn't think to go to Suggestions but I'll go there next time.

Hello everybody ! :clap: like a lot of people here I have been a lurker in gs and thought I would introduce myself once I would have caught up with the thread... But you guys are crazy and I love it so much but I never really had the occasion of reading everything :rofl:

So I guess now is a good time even though I might spend my night reading everything that has been posted on the kuyashii forum until now (I am dedicated like that :smile ) and I would like very much to lose a few more hours of sleep over the invisible convo :devil:

I have ranted all afternoon to my whole family about the inadequacy of what happenend in gs to the point where I became white noise to them :laughing: but I honestly felt hollow when I realized I had nowhere to go :cry:

So I am so very happy that I got the link to that place.

Thanks a lot to everybody who is making this work and to the new place you did ! it was so quick and you are formidable !! :love:

If you need any donation I would gladly help, and I know that some people are already doing it, but since I am french I can give some translation, should the need ever appear.

I will not excuse myself for it since I remember reading the unofficial rule somewhere in the fanfest that one should not excuse itself for bad english, but I still hope it isn't too akward :)

Aaaand that will be all, and it is time because I'm starting to talk way too much for an introduction post

Sorry about that. I thought it was more my inability to find an option in the settings than an actual forum setting the mods needed to change. Probably why I didn't think to go to Suggestions but I'll go there next time. :yes:

Ahh I see, I misunderstood you there. But you were right, so we fixed it!