General Yuzuru Chat

liv said:
Sorry for bringing up the choreo talk again. With all the signatures, photos etc., it is very hard to read back all the pages and see what people wrote.

Oh lol no need to apologize, choreo talk is always fun on the off-season :yay: 

Sorry guys for something rather off-topic but the whole choreo convo made me revisit his ndp and r&j2. I was looking at finlandia 2013 and realized that there are no fancams of his lp. Does anyone know why? Were there copyright issues or something? I notice there's a fancam for his sp though, and also the warm-up sessions. Why is the lp not allowed? I really want to see that performance in better quality since it's the only time aside from worlds 2014 that he landed both quads for that program :yes:  The ones I can find are all 240/360p :cry:

Is there a fancam or good quality version floating around that I don't know of? I actually only heard of him after sochi so when it comes to details about his events before that, I'm hoping you guys can guide me. Thank you so much in advance guys :grin: <3

akaokitty said:
Sorry guys for something rather off-topic but the whole choreo convo made me revisit his ndp and r&j2. I was looking at finlandia 2013 and realized that there are no fancams of his lp. Does anyone know why? Were there copyright issues or something? I notice there's a fancam for his sp though, and also the warm-up sessions. Why is the lp not allowed? I really want to see that performance in better quality since it's the only time aside from worlds 2014 that he landed both quads for that program :yes: The ones I can find are all 240/360p :cry: 

Is there a fancam or good quality version floating around that I don't know of? I actually only heard of him after sochi so when it comes to details about his events before that, I'm hoping you guys can guide me. Thank you so much in advance guys :grin: <3

Are you talking about this:

The one thing I absolutely love about R+J2 was the placement of the ina bauer. It was so perfectly times to the music. :love: 

Edit: Aaaah.. I just realised you were asking for a higher quality vid... sorry! You've prolly already seen this one.

kaeryth said:
akaokitty said:
Sorry guys for something rather off-topic but the whole choreo convo made me revisit his ndp and r&j2. I was looking at finlandia 2013 and realized that there are no fancams of his lp. Does anyone know why? Were there copyright issues or something? I notice there's a fancam for his sp though, and also the warm-up sessions. Why is the lp not allowed? I really want to see that performance in better quality since it's the only time aside from worlds 2014 that he landed both quads for that program :yes: The ones I can find are all 240/360p :cry: 

Are you talking about this:

The one thing I absolutely love about R+J2 was the placement of the ina bauer. It was so perfectly times to the music. :love: 

Edit: Aaaah.. I just realised you were asking for a higher quality vid... sorry! You've prolly already seen this one.

Yes the ina bauer is my favorite part as well! I want to see it up close, I want to see that half circle he makes on the ice it was so beautiful! I loved the fancams of his 6 minute warmup during that event because it shows him up real close sometimes, and when I watched the lp I find myself wishing to see it in better detail :cry: 

@Dara

I think SOI is kind of a frequent thing for David Wilson and Sandra bezic, no? So eventhough he did not choreograph all stop it is still kind of his "baby" haha.

Idk, I don't follow North American ice shows at all.

It interested me mainly because of previous discussion about DW working with / battling with Shae on Yuzuru's LP. It seems probable that David has other stuff to do in current window of time.

Dara said:

With all choreographers' talk -  Seems David is on SOI too? Or maybe he just attended the show, I think they are performing in Ontario area now.

When is the choreograph for Yuzu… 

kaeryth said:
Just had a random thought: Wouldn't it be nice for Yuzu to skate to Notte Stellata at Worlds 2018 Milano with Il Volo singing live (kinda like Together on Ice)? :space: 

It's olympic season so I hope he does a return to old programs Ex like he did last olympic season.

That would be a dream come true for me. If i could only see him once this season, i would choose that.