General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, Xen said:

that could work, or maybe tell him that paprika would help him finally get that elusive skate canada gold....

"See? It's red! Just like the maple leaf in Canada's flag."

"But tomatoes are also red..."

"Yes but how many times have you eaten tomatoes and won the SC gold?"

"..."

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Sounds like the things you say to kids to get them to eat their vegetables... "If you eat this you will grow up strong!" "If you eat this you will be able to land all quads!"

1 minute ago, Xen said:

that could work, or maybe tell him that paprika would help him finally get that elusive skate canada gold....

"What tastes worse, Yuzu-kun? Paprika or Kuyashii? Paprika or Kuyashii?! Eat those veggies, win those golds!"

I think we're just trying to distract everyone from the Finlandia talk, with sprinkles of paprika....

5 minutes ago, robin said:

LOL I think he won't need paprika to win SC gold next season anymore :rofl:

Why are you guys trying to make him eat paprika tho, I get his fear, paprika is really weid!

3 minutes ago, Xen said:

I'm just thinking of various ways to help him conquer his fear and dislike of paprika....

:crazyshit2: after getting betrayed by his favorite tomato, yuzuru hanyu tested various ways to conquer his fear and decided to conquer it by eating the red bell peppers shaped as his most favorite companion, pooh :dpooh:

3560bd77185990d99bb661361c5b5621--cute-f

just dropping this here for.... reasons... :tumblr_inline_n7dm8oCM1k1qid2nw:

4 minutes ago, freeyafanfan said:

:crazyshit2: after getting betrayed by his favorite tomato, yuzuru hanyu tested various ways to conquer his fear and decided to conquer it by eating the red bell peppers shaped as his most favorite companion, pooh :dpooh:

3560bd77185990d99bb661361c5b5621--cute-f

just dropping this here for.... reasons... :tumblr_inline_n7dm8oCM1k1qid2nw:

But imagine the psychological impact of being betrayed by his own trusted battle companion...

tbh there are so many sweet ways to eat Paprika! When it's raw, it's pretty bland, so I don't like it either, it's kinda bitter. But cooked, with its skin off, grilled, or made in creamy soup, or cooked in a skillet with chicken... chicken and bell peppers is a staple of roman cuisine! It's so sweet and tasty! 

I don't know why I'm taking all this paprika talk so seriously :rofl:

My 5 cents about LGC - wasn't a fan at first when the music became known last season (I like rock music, just Prince is not my cup), but it was seen even at ACI that the choreo was cool (just Yuzu needs more time to get into the programme). So now it's one of my faves, I even think in terms of choreo it's more interesting then Chopin cuz it has it's unique move aka zussa like PW had ヘ. But don't make me choose between LGC and Chopin - they're different and I adore both:smiley-love017:

Just now, Hydroblade said:

But imagine the psychological impact of being betrayed by his own trusted battle companion...

I don't know why but I just imagined his face after the betrayal happened and I just laughed :rofl:sorry not sorry yuzu 

1 minute ago, Murieleirum said:

tbh there are so many sweet ways to eat Paprika! When it's raw, it's pretty bland, so I don't like it either, it's kinda bitter. But cooked, with its skin off, grilled, or made in creamy soup, or cooked in a skillet with chicken... chicken and bell peppers is a staple of roman cuisine! It's so sweet and tasty! 

I don't know why I'm taking all this paprika talk so seriously :rofl:

okay this turned into a cooking thread now :rofl: wonder what he would think if we sent him a compiled best paprika recipes to try lololol

Finlandia? Has he ever done more than one senior b though? Agreeing that sounds very unlikely...

Not to mean that I would complain, apart from feeling some serious need to buy flights to Finland then :facepalm:

I found this tweet, saying "He seems to be coming to Finlandia this year, too! Can't wait for October to come, can we?" This obviously is a bot-like account that totally randomly tweets past events like they have happened just yesterday:facepalm:

15 minutes ago, riminin said:

I found this tweet, saying "He seems to be coming to Finlandia this year, too! Can't wait for October to come, can we?" This obviously is a bot-like account that totally randomly tweets past events like they have happened just yesterday:facepalm:

There, the mystery is solved. There's the source, I take it.