General Yuzuru Chat

Looked around twitter a bit, but most things I could find were either people saying they loved the articles - apparently they also have interviews with Brian, Tracy and Shae-Lynn - and people complaining that the magazine seems sold out in many places... Just what have they unleashed in the world? :knc_yuzu1:

14 minutes ago, AsteroidB-612 said:

I think the Yamguchi that recent twitter fans are talking about is Yamguchi shinichi 山口真一 , who write s for BBMook published figureskating magazine. I think I talked about him several time on this chat because he writes veeeeeery detail articles and reports on Yuzu and also interview people who support him very earnestly (he is the one who wrote the interview with yuzu's blade sharpener/Nanami's sensei’s husband Yoshida san )

From his words you can really tell his love and passion for Yuzu (he was initially name-called by by other reporter who is probably jealous of the rising sale of the magazine by saying he is a stalker who terrorizing with too detail of report on Yuzu but now it has become a joke he talk about himself)... And recently he also went to Toronto for open practice media day and I think the magazine with the report just came out and he probably gushed about Yuzu again ( and from the tidbits I see, Yuzu probably knows that he is friendly towards him so he is playful around him now :winky:)

I highly encourage any Fanyu who can read or is learning Japanese to buy figureskating magazine and read his articles!

..I dunno man...it sounds like Yuzu is really flirty with any of the photographers and journalists he's familiar with. We already had a high number of near-death incidents due to massive nosebleeds this summer with Neko-Yuzu, what do you think will happen with Flirt-machine Yuzu?

Speaking of which, how do female photographers or journalists survive through his flirt machinations when he becomes familiar with them?

Hi everyone! Just posting a general reminder because it's quiet in here for once...feel free to start new threads! No need to wait for Eurovision (or whatever pops up next) to happen or anything... :biggrin: In this thread, try to keep everything at least tangentially related to Yuzuru for the people who come to this thread for Yuzu news and chat. Just as a reminder:

If you would like to talk about other skaters, feel free to do so in Igloo World.

Posts about general skating or multiple skaters go into Knickknacks.

And anything else goes in Space Junk

Thank you for keeping our planet organized :thanks: 

7 minutes ago, Xen said:

..I dunno man...it sounds like Yuzu is really flirty with any of the photographers and journalists he's familiar with. We already had a high number of near-death incidents due to massive nosebleeds this summer with Neko-Yuzu, what do you think will happen with Flirt-machine Yuzu?

Speaking of which, how do female photographers or journalists survive through his flirt machinations when he becomes familiar with them?

I'm not ready :crybaby:

22 minutes ago, Xen said:

sounds like Yuzu is really flirty with any of the photographers and journalists he's familiar with.

Haha yeah... He seems to be very flirty and playful but only with a handful photographer and reporters he is familiar with though...Like Noto san and now Yamguchi san (but I think the teasing of Yamguchi san is only recently in this new article? Welcome to the club of playthings of Do S troll Lord Zuzuru, Yamguchi san!) :kitty:

I think he has refrained himself with the female reporters to avoid causing mass hysteria lol and also reporters who are not constantly doing reports of him or those who writes dubious shady comments of him ( like that Hara san from Nekkei News) probably don't get the special flirty Hanyu treatment and just get his polite but routine media mannerism.

20 minutes ago, AsteroidB-612 said:

Haha yeah... He seems to be very flirty and playful but only with a handful photographer and reporters he is familiar with though...Like Noto san and now Yamguchi san (but I think the teasing of Yamguchi san is only recently in this new article? Welcome to the club of playthings of Do S troll Lord Zuzuru, Yamguchi san!) :kitty:

I think he has refrained himself with the female reporters to avoid causing mass hysteria lol and also reporters who are not constantly doing reports of him or those who writes dubious shady comments of him ( like that Hara san from Nekkei News) probably don't get the special flirty Hanyu treatment and just get his polite but routine media mannerism.

Maybe if he turned the flirt machine on with Hara-san, she'd be more agreeable to him. :kitty:

14 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Maybe if he turned the flirt machine on with Hara-san, she'd be more agreeable to him. :kitty:

oh dear....can imagine the result...

Hara internal monologue: must not,like...oh gods, did he just smile atme...must not...wait, is that a neko pose...must not...ohnoes, the moe is too much...NOOOO! *implodes*

"And that, dear children is how you silence critics and slay enemies. "Old man Yuzu recounts fondly, patting the head of a small student.

"Fascinating story gramps."

38 minutes ago, Strawberry said:

Omg omg more Yuzu sensei and this time one-on-one teaching of a kid who can jump!!!

And matching UA outfit :10742290: 

I can see him as a strict but awesome coach in the future! Look how he improved the kid's 2t!!

Honestly they better show more footage of the teaching! Cuteness and fierceness of coach zuzu with shy boy student ~~ come on NTV!!!