General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Omg timezones keep killing me! I don't think those tiniest tinies could have handled SEIMEI, anyway. Too terrifying.

So does he just drag all his old costumes and music around with him, then?

It's either that, or he just so happened to have his Hana ni Nare costume in Japan.

Though it's more probable he came prepared with a Plan B lol.

12 hours ago, riminin said:

Or more precisely: "I'm weighing if I should put it and where"

Oops. I've revised the translation as above but "where to put it" as in my first post IS correct after all. What happened was I first translated based on the article itself and posted it here, and then after a while when I read the tweet again I read only the transcription by the poster of this tweet. Fact was, she was a bit careless when copying the sentence and put in an extra letter that is not in the original article. That one letter was enough to change the meaning of the comment slightly!

3 hours ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

I think kids actually get this, you know? He's actually really great for them. It's the older kids (mid to late teens) and adults who might wanna wring his skinny neck and shake him and go, Make! Some! Sense! But onomatopoeia has been proven to work better on kids' younger minds and shorter attention spans than lengthy explanations. So he'd be a great coach to the younger demographic. Might wanna keep it limited to them, though.

Yeah I know, but it made for a good joke xD

9 hours ago, SSS said:

it might be 4a and...

It would have forward entry, and that even a novice can recognize!

So, an update: HP members are randomly combusting+backwards enty= 4Lz

HP members are randomly combusting+ forward entry= 4A.

:offtopic:People trying not to wince at the strain on the joints+entry that doesn't make sense= 4Uno (4U):offtopic:

We should open our own school of differentiating between jumps!

24 minutes ago, riminin said:

Oops. I've revised the translation as above but "where to put it" as in my first post IS correct after all. What happened was I first translated based on the article itself and posted it here, and then after a while when I read the tweet again I read only the transcription by the poster of this tweet. Fact was, she was a bit careless when copying the sentence and put in an extra letter that is not in the original article. That one letter was enough to change the meaning of the comment slightly!

:tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mqt4gi8ECy1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp::10742289::10636614::13877886::13877886::10636614::7938863: