General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I question your judgement! :crazyshit:

it is not fair, I think if you put everyone's jump face side by side. We all will tell you Yuzu's face is the cutest and this :crazyshit:is also cute :biggrin:

Still some news programs in Japan Time afternoon and evening, so maybe there would be better or more extended video clips. But that should be about it regarding new information or quotes from Day 1. Expecting Day 2 to be mostly magazines, and maybe TV programs (rather than news outlets). Most of those magazines will be out end of August. Depending on what Yuzu brings in that practice session, there might be less of a rush of articles and clips compared to today. 

<—- But just my guess :) Going to grab some food now and take a break, stretch my back… You guys should too! Exhausting day!! 🙌

<---- Glad Yuzu was sitting for part of his interviews x_x (image cr to Nikkei's Hara Mako)

DGvghDtUQAAcx71.jpg

1 minute ago, gladi said:

Still some news programs in Japan Time afternoon and evening, so maybe there would be better or more extended video clips. But that should be about it regarding new information or quotes from Day 1. Expecting Day 2 to be mostly magazines, and maybe TV programs (rather than news outlets). Most of those magazines will be out end of August. Depending on what Yuzu brings in that practice session, there might be less of a rush of articles and clips compared to today. 

<—- But just my guess :) Going to grab some food now and take a break, stretch my back… You guys should too! Exhausting day!! 🙌

<---- Glad Yuzu was sitting for part of his interviews x_x (image cr to Nikkei's Hara Mako)

DGvghDtUQAAcx71.jpg

Thank you for your hard work @gladi, it's such a privilege to have someone compiling and translating everything official to avoid misinformation. お疲れ様です :snpeace:

I finally saw all the news clips and daaaaaamn... his jumps are smooth as hell (Uncle Kurt would be be all over that... haha... I can imagine him crying ala NHK 2015). Another thought bubble: This decision is also easily a throwdown to evil judges (copyright Nomura Mansai - why do I get the feeling that they've been in touch for a while... hmmmm). "Perfect" (LOL StSq level 3) Chopin & Seimei have been judged with 110 and 220 pts respectively. That means a perfect (get those level 4s zuzu!) Chopin 3.0 and Seimei 2.0 should NOT get anything lower than 110 and 220. Also, thinking about the people who only watch FS every 4 years... Chopin and Seimei are actually the best gateway Yuzu programs - much like Pari-san was.

22 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I question your judgement! :crazyshit:

Add me too that list of people :P although I guess it's not surprising at all

11 minutes ago, gladi said:

DGvghDtUQAAcx71.jpg

Thank you so so so much for your work 💖

4 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

So we just went out for cupcake and ice cream to celebrate SEIMEI, starting to drive ,of course we put on Seime song then after that my phone randomly played ballad Chopin number 1!!!!!!!! What are the chance:sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh:

Let me remind you that my Spotify decided to play a song called onmyouji and after that an instrumental intro that reminds me a lot of Seimei...

The day after the chopin announcement it refused to play Ballade 1, no matter how much I tried to swipe to it, it kept going one or two songs before or after it...